Epilogue + New Books

i know i know. it's been years... three and a half to be exact. but here we are with an epilogue (finally!!)
so many people keep commenting and asking me through PMs and on my board if i'm ever going to update this book again. for awhile i was considering deleting the last few chapters and ending the book on the chapter where r5 was on ellen and the chapters after would possibly become "bonus" chapters ( if i didn't delete them) but i couldn't get myself to do it. soooo.... i whipped this quick chapter (it's really short!) up to close the book completely. hope you enjoy this :) i have more to say at the end <3

A Little Unsteady: Epilogue
| Laura Marano |

| Three Year's Later (June 5th, 2023) |

"Happy anniversary." I hear Ross whisper into my ear. I smile a little and roll over in bed to see his handsome face. Before I get to reply, he softly presses his lips down onto mine.

"Happy anniversary." I whisper back after he pulls away. "Three years, that's crazy." He smiles at me. "And to think, in just two months we'll be getting married and will have wedding anniversaries. That's insane, Ross."

"It's pretty insane." He agrees. "Three years if you would have told me that I'd be living with my fiancé who is my old costar, I would have laughed in your face. To think, I was about ready to end my life and now I want to make new lives." He's referring to making babies, something we've been talking about nonstop for the last year. He gently pats my stomach. "Is it too early to start trying?" He asks me.

"After the wedding." I mumble. "I already have my dress and I want to be able to drink at our wedding. Our honeymoon can be spent trying. Well, when we aren't in the water." Our honeymoon is set to be in the Maldives. We get our own little hut in the water and I couldn't be more excited. Riker and Vanni went there for part of their honeymoon and absolutely loved it, so Ross and I booked a hut for fourteen days.

"Really? We can try right away?" If there's one thing Ross realized from getting over depression, it's to live life to the fullest and if you want something, don't waste any time getting it.

"Of course." He smiles down at me.

"I am so glad you stopped me from swallowing those pills." Ross and I don't really talk about his depression in detail anymore. We always acknowledge it as something from his past, but we never relive it. Not only were those dark times for him, but they were also dark times for me. Being that close with somebody and watching them deal with this awful illness really messes up your brain, to. For at least a year after he was happy again we both saw a therapist.

"I'm so glad I stopped you, too." I whisper. He kisses me again. I could always be kissing this boy. His kisses are like magic. "Do you want a boy or a girl first?" I ask him.

"I don't care. Whoever, whatever, I don't care. I want a happy and healthy baby who can grow up to be whatever the hell they want to be." I smile wide.

"Are you going to make them play hockey?" I ask with my nose scrunches up.

"Hell yeah." I laugh a little. "And dance, and maybe take theater classes at your moms." I nod my head.

"Yes, theater. And piano."

"And guitar." Ross says.

"And good at school."

"And by good at school, we mean you're brains." I chuckle.