13 | Please Don't Go

So before I go any farther, these next two chapters are full of the Lynch family. I know the G cousins (Gus, Gordy, Gil, and Gator De St Jeor) parents, Angie and Shor, which I'll call them Auntie Angie and uncle Shor. But I only know the B cousins (Boston, Beauty, and Bauer Crone) moms name which is Shae, which I'll call Auntie Shae. But their uncle... I'll call Uncle Crone? It's their last name so why not 😂😂 so don't get confused by those names!!!

A Little Unsteady: 13 | Please Don't Go
| Laura Marano |

| A Few Days Later (May 24th, 2019) |

"Rocky Rocky, what if you played what you just played and we have Rydel do a more synthy tune like the one you had before on the guitar." Riker suggests.

"That might be pretty cool, actually." Ellington says, grabbing the semi-mini keyboard. Rydel was with her mom, treating her to a spa day. I was invited, but Ross asked me if I could stay with him instead before I had to leave for studio session. And as of now, I'm in the house studio watching the boys work their magic.

"Ross, sing this real quick." For the last few days, Ross and the boys have been in here for a few hours throughout the day, catching Ross up on what they've written. And I'm either in here with Ross, or in his room showering and looking at emails my manager sends me, even finishing up some lyrics of my own songs. Ross sits up strait and grabs the notebook Rocky was holding. "One two three..." Watching music being created has always amazed me. I mean, I make music yeah, but everybody's process is so different, it's just interesting to watch them achieve it.

"I think-" Before Ellington could finish his sentence, Mark walked in the room.

"Hey, I just got off the phone with your Uncle Shor and Saturday night we're all getting together at someone's house for a family dinner. The Crone's are flying in later today." Ross mentioned the other day that his cousins were flying in from Colorado for a week because they're on spring break and their parents got time off work. "I have to leave in a few hours to pick them up at the airport and get them settled in our house so me and your mom will not be here for dinner." Mark explains.

"Can Vanni come or is it just family?" Riker asks.

"Just family. Sorry, Ellington." Ellington shrugs his shoulders. "And sorry, Laura."

"Oh, no. That's totally okay." I say, pushing my glasses up.

"She can't come?" Ross questions, looking up at his dad.

"Nope. Shor and Shae both want just family this time." Mark repeats. "Ross, come on. You'll have fun, you love family time. You laugh the most when you're with them." Ross sighs. "I was told sometime next week girlfriends or... best friends in your case, were invited for a barbecue and game night. Laura can come then."

"How late are we staying?" Rocky asks. "If it's really late I won't ride my motorcycle." Mark shrugs his shoulders.

"Just ride with the boys, just to be safe." Rocky nods his head and goes back to writing. "Alright, I'll call or text one of you later. Love you, boys." A chorus of I love you's go around the room and Ross sits back with a frown.

"Ross, you'll have fun." I whisper, patting his thigh. "Family time is needed." I add. He just sighs again and picks up the notebook. I reach for my phone and check the time. "Okay, I have to go. I'll text you when I leave the studio." I say, standing up. I ruffle Ross' hair and pull his head towards my side, hugging his head briefly.