24 | Cuddly Mood

Once again... raising the number to your dedicated asses 😂😂 love you guys way too much to be doing this every. single. day. But hey, I made a promise. So..
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 24 | Cuddly Mood
| Laura Marano |

"Let's gather around the campfire and sing that campfire song. C A M P F I R E S O N G song. It would help if you just sang along... C A M P F I R E S O N G song. C A M P F I R E S O N G song. C A M P F I R E S O N G song. It would help if you just sang along." I laugh uncontrollably as all the boys were screaming this one from the top of their lungs. The sun set about an hour ago and the boys all made a fire. Ross and Rocky brought their guitars and Ellington brought his tambourine and his shaker so we could all jam out to songs.

"Alrighty, anybody got a different song selection?" Jack J asks. Right now, all I wanted to do was lean into Ross' ride. But, Ross has his guitar and the neck of the guitar was in front of me and has hit my stomach a few times, which he has apologized for a few times. We had a lot of s'mores and honestly, I was beat. Kind of the reason why all I want to do is lean into Ross.

"Hmmm... Walk the Moon Shut Up and Dance." Sterling says. Rocky and Ross make eye contact and nod there head three times in a beat before they both started playing.

"Ow!" I hiss, grabbing my ribs.

"Sorry, babe!" He smacks a kiss on my cheek. That's the first it hit my ribs and that's the first time he kissed my cheek after hitting me, weird. Scooting back more, I bring my knees to my chest and sing along to the song. Once we finished the song, Rocky kept strumming random cords and Ross set his guitar down beside him. "You having fun?" He asks me, pulling me closer to him. He keeps his arm around my shoulder and pretty much forces me to cuddle into him. But, I'm not complaining. Cuddling sounds really nice right now.

"Yeah." I finally say. "I haven't had a campfire for a few years." I admit.

"Seriously?" He asks me. I nod my head a bit. "Huh." Everybody started up conversations as I closed my eyes a little. "You sleepy?" Ross suddenly asks. Opening my eyes again, I try and act normal.

"No." I reply, hoping he wouldn't catch me lying. He lightly pinches my upper arm. "Okay fine, I'm tired." I breath out, tiling my head up so I could see half his face. "Sorry if I'm ruining this for you." I add.

"You're not ruining it for me, Laura." He says, chuckling a bit. "Do you want to go home? There's room in the van for Courtney, Gus and Gordy so it be okay if we left." He explains to me. "I'll even drive home." I perk up a little.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I ask, pulling away from him. His arm was still loosely wrapped around my shoulder as I looked him in the eyes. "Because we don't have to leave if you don't want to."

"No, we can leave, I don't care." He says. I give him a slow nod. "Hey, Laura and I are gonna head out." Ross says, looking around the group. "Gus and Gordy, when do you have to be home?" He adds, unlocking his phone. "Didn't Uncle Shor tell you midnight was the curfew?"

"Yeah." Gus says. "So... can you drop us off?"

"Yeah. Pack up your things and we'll head over to my car." Ross stands himself up and walks over to Riker, handing him his guitar. "You break a string, you replace it. You get sand in it, you're vacuuming the shit out of it." Ross explains. "Don't treat my baby wrong." I try not to leash at Ross' seriousness, but end up failing as the rest of us head to pick up our stuff. Ross nudges my side and gathers his crap up while I gather mine. Gus and Gordy meet us and the four of us walk to Ross' car together. We throw our crap in his trunk before piling in.