34 | We Love You for You

You guys were really scaring me there for a little while. What took you all so long to get the votes in?!?!?! I thought you all left this book 😂😂 but, as promised...
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 34 | We Love You for You
| Laura Marano |

"Come on, we're going on the Jurassic park world thing ride." Calum says, leading the way. Since the tour an hour ago, we've been on the Simpsons ride and that was about it. And honestly, I really wasn't about to go on a ride just to get wet.

"Calum, I don't want to get wet." Raini says, pretty much voicing my thoughts. "You three can go on ahead, its not worth it. I have white pants on." Yeah... she won't be going on that anytime soon... "I'll hold your crap." She adds. Calum and Ross somewhat cheer and lead the way, leaving Raini and I in the back. "Do you want to go on this ride?" She asks.

"Eh, not really." I reply. "But I'm not getting out of it. I don't trust the two of them." I add, shrugging my shoulders. Raini raises her eyebrows at me. "What? I didn't even trust him to be with Calum for two nights, I stressed the eff out for the whole weekend, constantly checking up with the both of them." She sighs and pats my shoulder.

"Laura, he's a big boy. I'm sure he knows when and when not to do bad things to himself." Her voice was low and quiet.

"He shouldn't even be doing it though." I reply, crossing my arms. "He's been doing better." I whisper. "We had a conversation about the future, which brings me hope that he's more or less almost back to himself." Raini shrugs a bit.

"He's definitely not back to his normal self. You can tell just by looking at him and how he acts. He has his moments when it seams like he's okay, but I can still tell he's not." I nod my head slowly, watching as him and Calum keep walking, occasionally looking at Ross' phone. Raini and I finally got up to them when we got to the ride entrance. Ross dumped his camera and his crew neck in Raini's arms and I just gave her my phone. Ross kept his, claiming the water resistance is like a bullet proof vest. Calum, Ross and I all headed for the line and I turned back to see Raini talking with a sweet lady. Good, she won't be alone.

"You guys having fun?" I ask Ross and Calum. They both nod their heads vigorously. Scooting closer to them to make room for the group behind me, I give them a thumbs up.

"Babe, when we go to the Harry Potter world thing, I want a few pictures of you." Ross tells me. On the tour, he snapped maybe four more pictures of me, a few of the scenery, one or two or Calum and Raini, and absolutely none of him.

"Come here." I say, staring at his hair. Ross furrows his eyebrows. "Come here and lean down." Ross does as he says, leaning down to be just over an inch or two taller than me. I bring my hands up and run my fingers through his hair a bit, trying to calm it down. I love his messy hair, but there's a point when it gets a little too messy. Calum chuckles and Ross let's me mess with his hair a few more times before standing back up and pretty much letting my arms drop back to my sides. "Rude." I mumble, looking up at his face.

"Rude." He mumbles back, mirroring my face. I smile and nudge him before standing beside him to face Calum. The three of us managed to keep up a decent conversation (no surprises since we've literally known each other for years) while we moved up in the lone, eventually getting on the ride. Ross sat in the middle of Calum and I, Calum on his right and myself on his left. Ross firmly held my hand, resting them on my lap as everybody piled in. "Ever kissed a blonde on this ride?" Ross asks, smirking at me.