10 | I'm Really Happy for the Both of You

I know it's a Monday and that I rarely ever update early but... queenlauraaa said her friend and herself are doing much better and she's almost back to being her normal self, so I thought, why not update and maybe make her a smidge happier? I mean, it's worth a shot, right?
Hope everything works out in the end and just know I'm always there for you💜 love you!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 10 | I'm Really Happy for the Both of You
| Laura Marano |
| The Next Morning (May 21st 2019) |

"Alright, waffles for you... and you... and you..." Rydel trails off, placing a plate in front of some of us. Rocky and Riker each had four waffles and four pieces of bacon, Ryland had three waffles and buttered toast with four pieces of bacon, and Ellington Ross and I had nothing. "I've got more coming. How much waffles and bacon do you want?" Rydel asks.

"Four and four, please." Ellington says, pouring more orange juice into everyone's cups.

"I'll have two and four." I say, giving her a smile. She nods her head and looks at Ross. I nudge his knee slightly.

"Uh... three and four?" He questions. Rydel nods and heads back into the kitchen. "Um, are we having a writing session today?" Ross asks, looking around at his siblings.

"We could." Riker says. "You in the mood for writing?" He asks Ross. Ross just shrugs his shoulders and looks at his placemat.

"Writing or hockey." He finally responds, sipping his orange juice. I give him a soft smile. I'm proud that he's actually out of his room and eating with his family. He's slowly getting better and I hope he continues to and not fall downhill.

"Dad and I are going to the rink at one." Ryland says, shoveling more waffles into his mouth. "All of you are free to join." He adds, talking to his brothers.

"What are you gonna do today if I go to hockey?" Ross asks, giving me a concerned look.

"I don't know yet. I could call up my sister or something." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "Or go to my moms theater and talk to the kids." I add. Just then, two waffles and four pieces of bacon were placed in front of me. "Thank you, Rydel!" I say, picking up my fork.

"Me and the girls are going to hot yoga today from two to three thirty. You up for it?" Rydel asks me, setting down Ross' plate.

"Who's all the girls?" I ask Rydel. She hands Ellington his plate and sits herself down too, putting syrup on her own waffles.

"Me, Vanni, Court, Alexa and Sav." Rydel replies, taking a bite. I look at Ross, hoping he'd look me in the eyes. Once he did, I tried my hardest to ask him (without speaking) if he'd be okay with me going to hot yoga with his ex who practically killed him on the inside. Slowly, he began to nod his head.

"Uh, yeah. That actually sounds nice." I say, turning back to Rydel. My voice was for sure unsteady, but it was all because I didn't want Ross to hate me for spending time with his ex. I continue to eat my food and occasionally look at Ross, only to look back a few seconds later when he wouldn't even look my way. "Is the dishwasher clean or dirty?" I ask, standing up.

"Don't worry about it. It's Riker's day for dishes." Ellington says, sipping some of his juice. "Just put it in the sink." He adds, standing up as well. I nod my head and do as Ellington says. I quickly wash my hands and then head back to the kitchen. That's when I heard my phone blare from down the hall in Ross' room.