44 | Moving

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! Go read If This Is Love!!! I just put up a new chapter ;)
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 44 | Moving
| Laura Marano |

| October 13tb, 2019 |

As Ross takes his shower, I keep replaying the conversation everybody had earlier today. And honestly, the topic kind of scared me, yet didn't at the same time. Moving out of this house and moving into a house with either Rocky, Ryland and Ross or just Ross and myself, I don't know exactly what I want. I just know that the second Ross finishes his shower, we're gonna have a talk about it. Sighing, I lean back against the headboard and replay the conversation in my head.

"Uh, I just got off the phone with the guy who owns this place, an he wants to stop renting it out." Rocky says, a small frown on his face. "They're giving us a month to move out. By the 25th of next month we have to be completely moved out." Rocky explains, looking around at all of us. Frowning the slightest myself, I look around at Riker, Rydel and Ellington. They all had small smiles on their faces.

"Well, then I guess I don't have to announce any big news. I was kinda planning on moving in somewhere with Vanni before Christmas, but I guess we can speed up the process to before thanksgiving." Riker explains.

"Yeah... me and Rydel-" I couldn't help but correct him.

"Rydel and I." I say, giving Ellington a somewhat glare. He rolls his eyes with a grin.

"Rydel and I were kinda planning on moving out with just the two of us where, you know, where we can have more privacy." Ellington says, kind of with wide eyes.

"Oh." Is all Rocky says. "I'm assuming now you two want to move in together alone?" He asks Ross and I. I look at Ross, who was actually sitting on the other side of the couch than me, and he gave me an I don't know look.

"I don't know." I reply. "We haven't really talked about it." I add, shrugging my shoulders.

"I'll move in with you, Rocky." Ryland says. " He says, making direct eye contact with me and really emphasizing him and Kelsey. "Kelsey and I, we don't feel ready to move in with each other, even if it has been a few years. We're still young." I nod my head slightly.

"Yeah, I guess Laura and I can talk about what we want to do later." Ross says, not looking my way. Are we ready to be by ourselves? I nod my head the slightest at Ross' words, not really certain on this conversation we'll have later.

I freeze up when Ross shuts the shower off. The talk is soon. He left the door open, something we both do whenever one of us shower, and I see him walk out with a towel around his waist. We had gotten back from my parents' place a little over an hour ago and I decided to shower right away while Ross messed around in the studio with Rocky for a tiny bit, only to shower fifteen minutes after I got out. It was nearing ten o'clock and I was really tempted to tell Ross I was too tired to talk, but I also wanted to get this over with. He walks out of his closet with a pair of basketball shorts and his light baby blue Americans Eagle boxer briefs waistband sticking out. Damn he's a cutie! Next thing I knew, Ross had lunged for the bed and landed on top of me, earning a loud groan from me.

"You're so damn heavy, babe." I grumble, patting his back.

"Not all of us can be a hundred pounds." He teases.