33 | I Love You

LITERALLY JUST GOT DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER SL EXCUSE THE MISTAKES! YOU GUYS MET THE GOAL SO HERE IS A CHAPTER!!! DON'T HATE IT PLEASE!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 33 | I Love You
| Laura Marano |

| A Few Days Later (June 26th, 2019) |

"Hey, Raini and Calum they're on their way to come pick us up. You need to get up." I say, walking past his bed. I was already showered, hair curled, and dressed. Today, I wore my cropped fry USC t-shirt with black jeans and converse, something simple. I kept my makeup to a minimum and put contacts in.

"Come back in bed." Ross grumbles, not even stirring from his spot. Last night was a little rough. Ross was caught up in reading fans' Instagram posts about why he may be MIA from his social media, or why his mood changed so quickly during the live stream two weeks ago. He ended up crying so he had his neck shoved in my neck while I played with his hair for the majority of the night. Around four in the morning I snapped a picture of us in black and white, captioning it favorite boy😊 and put it on my Snapchat story for one second. You couldn't really tell it was him, but some fans assumed like they always do.

"No, Ross. They don't live far from you and you still need to shower." Ross groans, but still doesn't move. "If you really love me, you'll get up and out of bed for a shower that I'm starting now, and you'll earn kisses all day whenever you want in public." He sits up a little.

"In public?" He asks, his eyebrows raised. "Really?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and his eyes narrow. "We're going to Universal Studios, with hundred of people, you seriously wouldn't mind us kissing with hundreds of people owning cameras?" He asks. I bite my lip. "That's what I thought, babe." He whispers, finally getting out of bed. "Is there a razor in the bathroom?" He asks, running his fingers up and down his cheeks and chin.

"No." I reply. "And... keep the little scruff. It's kinda cute." I add, reaching up to his face as well. He raises his eyebrows at me. "I like it, oaky? Now go shower, hot stuff." I say, pushing on his chest. "They're almost here." Ross grunts and turns around to walk into his bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I smile as I head for the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"What's up?" Rydel asks, putting bagels in the fridge.

"Just grabbing something to eat real quick." I tell her, reaching for an apple. "Raini and Calum are almost here." I add, checking the time. "What time do you need Ross back to record the last bits?" I ask, looking at her. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Don't worry about it. The label extended it another two days so stay out with them for as long as you want." I give her a smile. "And cute picture on Snapchat by the way." She says, her smirk resembling Ross' a tiny bit. Chuckling the slightest, I take my first bite into the apple. "You and him gonna announce it soon?" I shrug my shoulders, not really knowing the answer myself.

"No. Idea." I mumble. Just like that, there was a knock at the door. "I'll go get it." I say, waving her off. I head for the front door and invite Raini and Calum in. "Ross just got up so he's in the shower, he'll probably be out in a few." I tell them, heading for the kitchen. Rydel was gone, which wasn't surprising considering she should be recording. "We can head to his room." I ask, leading the way to his room.

"How is he?" Raini asks, sitting at the end of his bed, Calum beside her.

"Um, last night was a little rough, I'm running on four hours of sleep." I say. "He did not fall asleep till around sixish in the morning." I mumble. "Kind of why he just woke up." The two of them nod and Ross shuts off the shower. A few seconds later, he walks out with his towel wrapped around his waist. He shoots Raini and Calum a smile before walking into his closet. "Calum are you driving?" I ask.