21 | Boyfriend? Girlfriend?

You guys get it these goals so quick!!!! On another note... anybody have Snapchat and wanna start a streak??😂😂😂 haha I doubt none of you do but if you're interested... PM me and I'll give you my snap! (I'm ugly btw, so you're warned now if you want my Snapchat and a streak!! Or you know, just want my Snapchat in general...) also, important authors note at the end so.. please read it!!!without further ado...
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 21 | Boyfriend? Girlfriend?
| Laura Marano |

When I walked out in the living room, I was not at all surprised to see all the boys on the couch and only Ross and Rydel and Vanni without PS4 remote controllers. Making my wha towards Ross, I made sure not to walk in front of the tv and sit my butt right beside him. Without Ross asking, he takes my cup and drinks from it. I turn my head in his direction, nearly hitting my nose on his shoulder.

"Uh, why?" I ask. All he does is shrug his shoulders and hands me my milkshake back. I furrow my eyebrows and watch the screen for a few seconds before hearing Riker groan and pass his controller to Ross.

"Rocky, that's bull shit. There's no way you beat me with one-shot kills." Rocky snickers from beside Vanni and starts a new game. Rydel was on her phone, Riker and Vanni were having their own little conversation in their own little world, and the rest of them were engrossed in the game and yelling every two seconds. I left my phone in Ross' room and am too lazy to go get it. Also, I have no idea what the hell is going on in this game.

"Ryland! Stop!" Ellington shouts. As I finish off my milkshake, I set it on the ground by my feet before sitting back and letting my head fall on Ross' shoulders. Big mistake. Don't ever rest your head on somebody's shoulders while they're playing a video game. Every two seconds his shoulder jerks and causes my head to rise and then slam back into his shoulder. Groaning, I finally move my head and sit straight up again. Not as comfy.

"Do you wanna do me a favor?" Ross asks, quickly glancing at me. All his attention was back on the game in seconds.

"I guess." I mutter. "What?" I ask.

"Could you go out to the guest house? I left my phone by the computer in the studio." He says, not looking my way. "And could you also lock it up? The keys are on the counter." He says. I turn around and find a set of keys on their counter that they keep flowers and candles on. Without complaining out loud, I stand up and grab the keys before heading to the guest house.

I find Ross' phone beside the computer and quickly grab it, only to see he had a text from Courtney. A rather long text sent over fifteen minutes. Not wanting to snoop, I quickly lock it and head back to the house, remembering to lock the guest house door. I put the keys aback on the counter and sit at my original spot.

"You have a text message." I tell him.

"From who?" He asks.

"Courtney." I whisper. He just nods his head. Once their game ended, Ross hands off his controller to Riker and said he didn't feel like playing anymore, he just wanted to watch. But, Ross was typing away on his phone. So they are talking again... I really didn't want to snoop, but I also really wanted to know what they're talking about. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I suddenly say. Ross furrows his eyebrows as he looks at me. Yeah, I surprised myself from those words too, buddy.