18 | Get Togethers

Last chapter was the highest amount of votes and comments ANY of my stories have gotten in just one day of it being published. You guys are seriously the best people ever and I can not thank you enough. Last I checked, 80 votes and 46 comments were made. Now, the number is going to be higher, thank you all so much for the major support!!!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 18 | Get Togethers
| Laura Marano |

| Four Days Later (June 2nd, 2019) |

"Laura." Rocky whispers. I I quickly wipe the single tear that escaped my eye and turn my head to Rydel and Ellington's bathroom door, seeing Rocky leaned up against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Hey, come on." He says, walking up to me.

"N-no. I have to grab the stuff for dessert." I mumble, looking back at the bathtub, full of anything that Ross could use to harm/kill himself.

"It's okay, I can grab it." He quietly tells me. I shake my head and sit on the edge of the tub, shaking as I reach out to grab a knife. "Laura, come on. You don't have to do this." In a seconds time, Rocky was sitting down beside me on the edge of the tub, grabbing my wrists to stop me from reaching for the knife.

"I have to, Rocky. And, besides... I'm  it suicidal here, I can grab a knife." Rocky sighs and grabs my shoulders to turn me towards the giant mirror.

"But your best friend is suicidal. And I know that this effects you almost as much as it effects him." He whispers, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I sigh myself and lean into him, letting my eyes close and my whole body relax. "Let loose and have fun tonight. Get tipsy, make out with... well, I guess it's not a party, so never mind that last part." He mumbles. I smile a bit. "Ross wants you. He's in the studio." He adds.

"Okay, just let me get-" Rocky shakes his head and pulls me up to my feet and pushes me on my shoulders.

"No, go to Ross. I can get the damn stuff." I laugh a little and turn around for a second, mouthing a thank you to him. He give some a nod and a smile. Finally, I walk down the stairs and through the kitchen.

"Rocky's getting everything." I quickly say. I open the back door and walk to the side of the house to the side entrance of their guest house, aka, their home studio. Peaking into their tiny studio, I see Ross standing up and playing the keys to a slow tune. "Hey." I say, shutting the door. He stops playing and turns around. "Are you nervous about seeing-" Before I could finish my sentence, his lips crashed onto mine, hard.

Not expecting it at all, it took me a second to even realize what was happening. But, the second he put his hands on my hips and pulled my body closer was the exact second I kissed him back and cupped his cheeks with my fingers and my thumb below his ears. But, either he had bad lungs, even though he's a singer, or he wasn't feeling it anymore because he pulled away first.

"Help me clear my mind." He whispers, his forehead pressed to mine. "The breakup keeps replaying in my mind, please." He mumbles, pressing his lips against mine again. Smiling the slightest, I kiss him back with just as much need. Without thinking, I let Ross lift my shirt up over my head and walk me back against the door.

Fuck, I need help.

Ross' lips leave mine in a hurry and they slam against my jawline. He trails kisses down to my neck and collarbone, around my bra, eventually kneeling down and kissing my stomach, trailing kisses across the waistline of my jeans. I lean my head back and close my eyes when his fingers mess with the buttons on my jeans.