42 | Getaway

IF THIS IS LOVE OUT NOW!!! GO GIVE IT A READ AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 42 | Getaway
| Laura Marano |

| Saturday, October 5th, 2019 |

"Take off you shirt." Ross suddenly says, turning his camera on me. I raise my eyebrows at him, to which he lowers the camera with a smirk. "Okay, that did sound bad, but I'm not taking an actual picture of you naked." He quickly says, his smirk slowly turning into a full blown smile. "Unless you'll let me..." And the smirk is back. I was about ready to smack his bare chest. Last night, Ross and I had decided to take a quick last minute trip to San Diego for two nights, just to get away and be by ourselves for a little. Ross, being the amazing boyfriend he his, rented out a small one story cabin on a secluded beach for the two is us to enjoy for a day or two. Ross brought like five cameras with him. His old fashioned one his grandpa bought him a year ago, his new cannon one, his go pro, his back up go pro, and a Polaroid. Oh, and his drone was included in it. Right now, he as his old fashion typed camera, just looking out through the sliding glass door five feet in front of the foot of the bed.

"You're hilarious." I mumble, rolling my eyes. Since our plan was last minute, we arrived pretty late last night, not really bothering to do much besides strip down and go directly to bed. Ross was still only in his boxers, while I had his t-shirt he war yesterday and my own underwear, despite it being nearly one in the afternoon. We've pretty much just laid here and cuddled for a few hours and watched a cute movie on my laptop. Ross' smile doesn't fade as he climbs over me and straddles me.

"Please?" He asks me softly, rubbing his thumb in soft circles on my lower stomach where my shirt (technically his shirt) had ridden up. "I have an idea for a cute picture." He adds.

"Will it show my boobs?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"Babe, just take off your shirt. Excuse me, my shirt." Playfully rolling my eyes, I do as he says and she shimmies down my body to sit right above my knees. "Am I hurting you?" He asks me.

"No." I mumble. He gives me a small smile and grabs a pillow.

"Lift your head up real quick." He crawls further up my body as I lift my head up, and he moves my hair out from under me and sprawls it out on the pillow. Before he scoots back down my legs, he kisses my lips gently for a few seconds. Smiling through the sweet kiss, Ross pulls away and sits up normally. "Put the pillow over your face and hug it." Furrowing my eyebrows, I do as he says. Ross moves my hands around, pulls the covers (matching the pillow cases may I add) down a little.

"I'm not wearing attractive underwear." I say, my voice muffled.

"You can barely see it, it looks fine." He quietly tells me. Suddenly the weight on my knee caps disappear and I'm left with no weight on me, but only for a few seconds. Ross pretty much jumps down on me, landing right on my bladder.

"Fuck, Ross." I murmur, uncovering my face. He gives me a guilty smile before looking down at his camera. "Did you make me look sexy?" I tease, going up on my elbows. The pillow was still over my chest as I looked at Ross' concentrated face. Damn he's cute.

"You're always sexy, babe." He replies. Rolling my eyes, I fall back down and stare at the ceiling. Deciding to ask him something I've been needing to ask him, I take a dee breath and push my glasses further up my nose.