30 | Sexy

Well... I'm all out of chapters 😂. So I'm still doing the goal and I'll update when I have the chapter completed :) so keep voting and commenting!!!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 30 | Sexy
| Laura Marano |

"Okay, we're doing one more question because it's getting late and we all want to eat dinner."Calum says, checking his phone. "LaurannCamir says... okay you guys,tell us the truth. Was anything going on between Ross and Laura back in the A&A days? And what about now?" He finishes. Both Raini and Calum look at Ross and I. I then look at Ross. But he looks me in the yes and I realize one thing; his thoughts are bad right now. All because of that stupid text question.

"Ross and I... yeah, there was definitely something between us. We flirted back and forth all the time, we teased each other a ton, we were super friendly, but we weren't ever together, you know? And as we got older... we grew up. We were young and flirty back then." I say, trying not to confuse them. "And now that we're a little bit older... sure, things have changed and whatnot, and yeah, maybe we would work out if we were to be together, but it's... you never know until you try, I know." I say, reading a shit ton of comments on that.

"Alright, we're gonna sign off, guys.  Thank you so much for watching and sticking with us all these years. You're truly the best people ever. Bye." With that said, Raini ends the video and Ross sighs, leaning back against the couch and closing his eyes. "Is everything okay, Ross?" Raini asks. "You got real quiet at that text." She says.

"Ross." I whisper, nudging his thigh. "Hey, I think they deserve to know." I say quietly, hoping Raini and Calum didn't hear me. Because, like always, it'd backfire on me. "Babe, sit up." I say, reach for the back of his neck.

"I don't want to." He says, sitting up. "I... I can't." He whispers, messing with his thumbs.

"But they're our friends." I whisper, looking him in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" Calum asks. "What's going on?" I give Ross a small smile.

"Ross has something to tell you guys." I say, putting my hand over his. He looks at me and shakes his head several times. "Ross, you told Court, I'm positive you can tell them." I encourage him. "I'm right here, by your side." He was hesitant to nod his head, but eventually did. I scoot all the way against the back of the couch so Raini and Calum could both see Ross.

"Um... so... lately I've been... well, Courtney and I broke up months ago." He starts. "And... you know how I said the last time we hung out that I stayed back and talked with Laura?" He says, keeping his gaze on his lap. Raini and Calum mumble a yeah. "The truth is... I hid in the bathroom and tried to overdose on pills." He slowly says. My heart literally breaks hearing this again.

"What?" Raini whispers. "Ross, why?" She asks. Ross pushed my hand off his lap and ran both his hands through his hair. "Why would you try and kill yourself?"

"Because... she didn't love me anymore." He starts. "And hearing her say that kind of made me think about so much negative things. I hated myself. I hated how I looked, I hated how I dressed, I hated my personality, I hated everything there was to hate about me. My thoughts kept going to so much shit that I wanted to truly suffer and die." He says, his eyes already glossing over. "But... before I could even get the fucking pills in my mouth, Laura opened the door and saw me." He whispers.