25 | Major Tease

124 votes and 76 comments... you guys are THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 25 | Major Tease
| Laura Marano |

He messes with the bottom of my shirt, slowly moving his hands up my stomach. I pull away a little, causing Ross to drop his hands from underneath my shirt. "Do you want me to take my shirt off?" I whisper, keeping my forehead against his. He pulls his head back and narrows his eyes at me. "I'm being serious." I say. He looks down, right at my chest, then back up to my eyes. "Babe, I'm comfortable with you." Now he raises his eyebrows.

"You're not wearing a bra." He states. I roll my eyes.

"That's kind of the point, dude." I say. He stares down at my chest before taking a deep breath and widening his eyes. "What?" I ask.

"I'm going to see your boobs." He says, his eyes still wide and fixed on my chest. He then looks up into my eyes. "I'm going to see the Laura Marano's boobs." Now he's just teasing me. I playfully roll my eyes and punch his shoulder, causing him to laugh a bit. I cross my arms over my chest as Ross tries to lift my shirt. "Laura!" He whines, yanking it.

"You're teasing me, now I feel like you're gonna laugh." I quietly say. Now Ross rolls his eyes.

"Seriously." I nod my head. "I'm not going to laugh you dipshit-I mean lover." I scrunch up my nose. "Please?" He asks.

"Fine." I whisper, putting my arms down. He smirks at me and reaches for my shirt. He lift it up to the point where my arms were in the air and all that needed to happen was for it to go over my neck.

"I think the views better if I leave the shirt covering your face." Groaning, I put my arms over my chest, causing Ross to drop the shirt and for it to fall back down. "I'm sorry I'm sorry." He laughs out.

"You're laughing." I frown. Ross grabs my wrists and puts them by my sides.

"I'm sorry, I'm just messing around with you." He says, grabbing the end of my shirt. "Okay, I'm gonna be serious now."

"Did you actually see them?" I ask.

"Yes." He replied. "Now let me see them again." I look him in the eyes. "Laura, come on." Keeping my eyes on his, I put my arms inside my shirt and keep it crossed in front of my chest as I let him pull the shirt up over my head. He tosses it beside him on the floor and I look after it. "Uncross your arms, babe." He says, grabbing my wrists. "Come on, I just saw them." He adds, now putting his hands on my bare waist. "Don't make me tickle you." My eyes widen. "Laura!" He whines, tugging on my wrists now. Rolling my eyes, I finally give in and drop my arms, but before anything happened, I lean down and put my bare chest against his. "You're a tease." He whispers, trailing his fingers up and down my sides. I squirm out of how ticklish I am.

"You're not playing fair." I say into his skin.

"You're being a major tease." He replies. "I already saw them, Laura. And obviously I like what I see or else I wouldn't want to see them again." He says. Come on, Laura! You're comfortable with him!

"Fine." I say, finally sitting up with my eyes closed. After a few seconds, I open my eyes and look at Ross. His eyes were fixed on my bare chest. I squeal as Ross squeezes my side and pushes me on my back, now hovering above me. My head was a foot away from the end of the bed. "Why'd you do that?" I ask, messing with his hairs on his neck. Ross smiles at me as he brings his lips down to mine.

"Because you're so fucking sexy." He murmurs, kissing down my jawline. Moaning, I tilt my head to the side as he trails kisses down my neck. Fuuuck. "So. Fucking. Sexy." He moans after saying that and kisses my collarbone. I couldn't help but tug on his hair, causing a string of moans to escape Ross. He pulls away and takes a deep breath. "I can't... I can't stop myself if I keep going." He breathes out. I look up at his face. He has trailed kisses all around my skin, not leaving an inch behind, even around my waistband. And I knew he wanted to do more, but I a couple things were holding me back. 1, I haven't shaved down there for a few days. And 2, well... let's repeat the first one.