23 | Beach Day

You guys are voting and commenting too fast!!! I won't have much more chapters left if I don't get a move on my writing!!! So, I'm gonna have to hire the number of votes a little again. But I know we can reach it! So be prepared for a big number. (And please keep commenting!)
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 23 | Beach Day
| Laura Marano |

| The Next Day (June 7th, 2019) |

"Please tell me you're wearing a sexy bikini." Ross whispers, pulling my body close to his. Smiling up at his face, I wrap my arms around his neck and arch my back as he towers over me.

"I don't want all the guys staring at me, Ross." I tell him. He leans down and pecks my lips softly before smiling and pulling his head back. "But I mean, I think it's pretty damn cute." I add. I had on my bikini underneath my light washed jean shorts and my oversized pink t-shirt. I pretty much had my t-shirt tucked in on the sides because it was really oversized.

"Eh, cute works I guess." He teases, kissing me again. As soon as his bottom teeth sink into my lips, four knocks sound from the door. "Yeah?" He asks, only pulling away to get the single word out of his mouth. I laugh a little against his lips.

"You guys almost ready?" Riker asks. Ross pulls away for another second.

"Give us a few more minutes! Laura's still getting ready." With that said, he goes back to kissing me. Once his hands slid down to my ass, I couldn't help but glide my tongue across his lips and pull him closer to me. He smiles before deepening the kiss even more. For a little bit longer, we just kissed, slowly getting back to innocent little pecks in different directions.

"We should probably go." I whisper, finally pulling my head away completely. I had my arms still wrapped around his neck and his hands were both placed on my ass, sort of surprising me. He sighs and nods his head, giving me one last innocent kiss. We both grab our bags and make our way up the stairs. In total, twenty-two of us were going and four cars were being taken.

"Jack J, Jack Gilisky, Will and Eric will be here in ten minutes." Ryland says, locking up his phone. "We all know who's driving who, right?" He asks. Everybody but myself and Ross nod their head. The two of us look at each other and shrug a little. Ryland gives us a slight glare. "Maybe if the two of you didn't take so long to get ready, you'd know what is going on." He says, sort of jokingly.

"You're taking me, Gordy and Courtney." Gus says, giving us a thumbs up. Nodding, I turn to Ross.

"You driving?" He asks.

"I need gas and I don't wanna bring my purse." I tell him. "You comfortable driving?" I ask, looking up at him. He sucks in a breath and nods his head, looking away from me. "Ross, you don't have to drive if you don't want to." I say, keeping my eyes on his face. "I can drive your car, you know." I add.

"Hell no." He mumbles. "Nobody drives my baby." I raise my eyebrows at him. "I can drive, it's okay. I just haven't driven in a month I think." He replies, shrugging his shoulders. Rolling my eyes, I gently shoved him. "I won't do anything." He says, getting serious.

"I know." I whisper. Within minutes, Ross had unlocked his car we all piled in. As I see, Rocky is driving the big van with Riker, Vanni, Rydel, Ellington, Sav, Brandon and Alexa. Ryland has Luke, Sterling, and the other Jack in his car.