35 | You're Ross and Laura

It gets a little steamy in the beginning, but nothing too major. If you what to skip it, I'll tell you when it ends! So those who aren't a fan of intense making out, don't read read the next few paragraphs!

A Little Unsteady: 35 | You're Ross and Laura
| Laura Marano |

"Nap time?" I ask, unbuttoning my jeans. Ross looks at me and smirks. "What?" I ask, the smile on my face widening.

"Well... nobody's home... so we're alone... why don't we, oh I don't know, spice our relationship up a bit?" He suggestions, walking towards me slowly. I smirk right back at him, deciding to play along with his flirting ways.

"Please do tell more about this, spicing our relationship up a bit." I say, staying glued to the floor. With every step Ross took, the gap between us for smaller and smaller, causing my heart to beat faster.

"We can start by this." When he's close enough, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me against him, a small squeal escaping from me. He moves some hair out of my face and keeps his hand on my cheek, my eyes automatically closing. "And then move into this." He brings his lips onto mine, kissing me passionately for a little while. My knees are going to give out. "Maybe a little of this." He whispers, taking my bottom lip in between his teeth gently. I moan the slightest, causing Ross to tug on my lip. "And this." He then trails his tongue across mine, which we then slowly fight with each other. "Then do this." He whispers, breathing against my lips. His fingertips grasp the bottom of my cropped USC shirt. In one swift movement, he had it off my body and tossed on the floor. I was left in my unbuttoned jeans and my black lace bra. Ross takes his own shirt off and brings his lips back to mine.

In no time, Ross had picked me up and took me to his bed, laying me flat on my back. Moaning, he connects his lips to my neck again. It took Ross less than a minute to pull my jeans off my legs, my underwear going with it, and toss those on the ground. I took his outstretched hand and had him pull me up to a sitting position. He kissed me again, square on the lips, then undid my bra. He laid me flat on my back again, sucking gently at my bottom lip. He somehow manages to take his own jeans and boxers off, leaving the two of us completely naked.

How could one human being make someone feel so good? So happy? So at peace? It makes absolutely no sense how Ross can do the things he does to me. Since a teenager, he's always made me feel something towards him, even when I was with Andrew. I knew I shouldn't have felt that way, but... I couldn't help it.

Moaning, I arch my back and tangle my fingers in his hair, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Shit, this feels so fucking good. Ross wasted no time and worked his way back up my body, to my neck, leaving his marks. He sucked and nibbled my skin all along my collarbone, neck and jawline, leaving multiple love bites for sure. He eventually kissed my lips again, and I sink my teeth in his bottom lip, he moans a lot louder. He pulled away seconds later and made it to his nightstand drawer, pulled out a square wrapped in foil, ripped it open and made his way back to me, letting me put it on him.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻I know, not steamy enough right? Haha, but it's safe to read now for those of you who skipped the part above! Happy readings💜👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Are you awake?" Ross whispers, his fingertips still moving on my bare shoulder. Smiling, I cuddle up more in his side and put my nose against the skin on his neck. "I'm taking that as a yes." He adds. I stroke my fingers on his chest, keeping my eyes closed.