27 | Pissed Off

Disclaimer, I quickly rewrote this chapter so the sneak peak from last chapter is not in this chapter... I'll go fix that now... and if I've said other things about Laura's single release date, I'm so sorry. But, I'm now saying it's one hundred percent Friday June 21st of 2019... just clearing that up...
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 27 | Pissed Off
| Laura Marano |

| A Few Nights Later (June 14th, 2019) |

Sighing, I open the Lynch's front door and lock it behind me, literally wanting to fall down the stairs that were less than ten feet away from me. Today was a long day. First, I had a meeting with my label heads and my manager, turns out I'm flying to New York Thursday afternoon to play GMA Friday which is a the day my single releases, and that I'm going on Jimmy Fallon Saturday night for the usual "interview" and my single I'll sing, meaning I won't fly back until Sunday afternoon. After my informing meeting, I had to record another song that Kirstin needed me to record. After that, Kristin and I had to sit down and answer emails. And now, here I am, nearly ten o'clock and I still have to eat a meal, shower, and tell Ross my news. The latter is my problem.

"Hey." Rocky says, nodding his head at me. Ross was sitting on the counter beside the stove where Rocky was stirring what seamed like to be top ramen noodles. "You hungry?" He asks. Nodding my head I walk over to the stools to sit on. "Do you want me to make you anything?"

"No, I can make something." I tell him, giving him a small smile. "Thanks, though." I add quietly.

"What's wrong?" Ross asks. I look up at his face. He looked a bit concerned, but I wasn't about to tell him my news in front of his brother.

"Long day." I reply, nodding my head once. Ross narrows his eyes at me, obviously not believing what I had just said. "I finished recording another song for the album." I tell him and Rocky.

"And your single is out Friday, correct?" Rocky asks, turning the stove off. I give him a confident nod. "Sweet." Once again, I nod. "Alright, Ross. Here's your top ramen. It's still hot so be careful. Me and Ellington will be next door working on backgrounds." With that said, Rocky walks into the living room so he could head to the studio.

"How was your day?" I ask, walking over the fridge. I grab some yogurt and different fruits and set it out on the counter. "Crap, I need a knife." I whisper. "Is-"

"Both are asleep." Ross tells me. Sighing, I put everything back and just grab a Gatorade. "Do you wanna go to in-n-out?" He asks, eating more of his noodles. I check the time on the microwave. "Or Wendy's or something." He adds.

"Yeah, I guess." I reply with a shrug. "But Rocky just made you top ramen?" I question.

"And it's gone already and I'm still hungry." He tells me, setting the bowl in the sink. "You drive?" He asks, walking up to me. Nodding my head, my eyes take in Ross' bare chest, all the way up to his eyes. He catches me staring and gives me a smile. "Hey." He says, wrapping an arm around my lower back. My chest smashes into him but I couldn't help but smile.

"Hi." I reply, my smile only growing. He leans down and plants a soft kiss on my lips. The type of kiss that makes my knees go weak. I bring a hand up and mess with his baby hairs on the base of his neck while my other hand cups the side of his face, giving him a gentle kiss back. Now this is what I call heaven. "Ross?" I mumble, pulling away from him.