Chapter 5

"There you are!" Violet as Austin and I came back to the cafeteria and sat down in our spots. "You guys were out there for about fifteen minutes! What was so important?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and chose to tell them about Austin and I. "Yeah, about that, there is something Austin and I need to tell you guys. It's important." I say. They all looked doubtful and inquisitive at the same time.

"Okay, so the thing is that-" I was cut off by the ringtone from Austin's iPhone.

"Sorry. I got to take this call. You can continue, Jasmine." He said as he stormed out of the cafeteria without his belongings.

"Okay, so, Austin likes me, and he asked me out on a date for this Friday." I grin.

"Well, it's about time!" Jessica squeals.

"Agreed." Alex smiled. Each of them made a comment about their gratitude for me, and Austin also.

"I'm back. Vanessa was on the line. Did I miss anything or what?" Said Austin as he glanced at our amusing faces, then glanced at me. He assumed I told everybody about us and he formed a huge smile on face. "So you guys...um...found out?" He said as his hand went through his smooth yet rumpled hair.

He was blushing, I could clearly tell. It was pretty amusing but I found it....cute.

"Yes, Austin. You guys are pretty cool together." Cheryl exclaimed as she played with Austin's cheeks.

The look on Austin's face was hilarious. He grabbed Cheryl's wrists and took her hands off of him and said, "When you do this, I know I'm going to be dead soon." Cheryl looked at him all confused but then she made that 'recalling-old-times' face and laughed while shaking her head.

"Not this time." She said.

"So since you guys have a date on Friday, won't Jasmine need some fashion advice or whatever from these nut balls, Jessica, Cheryl, and Violet?" Asked Dave.

"We're not nut balls you freak." Jessica rolled her eyes. "And yes, us girls will go shopping tomorrow since it's a Thursday and the date is on Friday."

"That's cool. Anyways, um, I actually won't be seeing you guys after school. I have to go to...um...my...cousin's house because he's.....he's sick. He's got a cold and I need to be there. But one of you guys could do Jasmine a favor and drop her home. Oh, and Jasmine, call me when you get me home." Austin stammers as he grabbed his bag and stormed out of the cafeteria.

He is up to something that's for sure. I know he's lying to all of us. But why?

"Now that's he's gone, shall we make our way to class? The bell is about to ring." Said Dave.

"Let's go, Dave," I said as I and Dave said goodbye to the rest and headed off to the second floor.

"Thank god Mr. Wills isn't here today! " I exclaimed happily.

"I think you're wrong about that. Mr. Wills is never away. Well, only sometimes. Only when he has emergencies. But he's here so say goodbye to your happiness." Dave smirked.

"I thank Mr.Wills with all my heart for making my life miserable. He's responsible for my grief and distress." I said placing my hand over my heart.

"Too bad, so sad. Let's go!" Said Dave dragging me into the devil's classroom.

Let me introduce Mr. Wills. He is that one irritating, pathetic, and ominous teacher who talks super creepy, and who teaches History.

This teacher has the most dreadful tone of speaking to his fellow students. He's never good looking either. In other terms, this teacher is too basic.

He just doesn't let people stimulate him. Sometimes teachers get motivated by their students but Mr.Wills? Nope. He's just a cold hearted man.

------------------------------------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!