Chapter 46

Austin's POV

It's been over twenty minutes and Jasmine hasn't returned back inside the hall yet. Even if the person was a delivery man, the transaction between them should've been done in five minutes or so.

What's taking her so long?

Maybe she was done a while ago, and on her way to meet me, either Jessica, Violet, or Cherry encountered her and started a conversation.

Well if she's with one of the girls, they can have their girl talks later because I miss my girl and want her all to myself. After all, we got back together a week and a half ago. After the party ends, I'm planning on surprising Jasmine by taking her to our favorite ice cream parlor.

We shared a lot of good moments there, and tonight I want to live them all again with her.

I make my way towards Jasmine's parents and ask if they've seen her anywhere, but unfortunately, they didn't know where she was. I asked all of our friends who were there, but they didn't see her anywhere either.

Okay, now I'm getting a little worried.

Wait.

Maybe she's doing this on purpose.

Maybe she told our friends where she is and told them not to tell me because she wants me to find her.

I'm pretty sure she's in a private room then. After all, Cherry spoiled our moment, and now Jasmine wants to make it up to me by doing this.

And here I thought I was always being flirtatious.

I then checked a couple of spare rooms in the hall, only to find nobody in any of them. I checked those rooms once again just to be sure, but there was no sight of Jasmine.

Worried where she could be, I tell Dave and Alex that I needed to grab something of mine from my house as I forgot it there as an excuse, and make my way to Jasmine's house to see if she's gone home.

I can't think of a possible reason for her to go home without notifying me, her parents, or one of our friends.

Since I have spare keys to her house now, I unlocked the door and checked every single room, but she wasn't here. I checked the basement just in case, but she wasn't down there either. Thinking that she probably went to my house, I made my way there, unlocked the house and checked everywhere, but she wasn't there. I asked my mom as she wasn't able to attend the party because she had work to do, but she told me Jasmine never came here.

I'm worried as hell now.

Where could she be?

I tried calling her while I was on my way back to Violet's party, but it kept going to voicemail. I called Cherry asking her if Jasmine came back, and she said no. She became worried when I told her she wasn't at her house or mine. Cherry even called her mom to ask if Jasmine was there, but she wasn't.

I called Jasmine again, and when it went it voicemail, I left a message that said, "Babe, where are you? It's been an hour and you're not back. Just call me back as soon as you get this message. I love you."

When I returned back to the party hall, Dave and Jessica lead me to a room where my dad, Jasmine's parents, our friends, and our friends' parents were. They all looked worried, especially Jane and Arson.

"You don't think Jazz is trying to prank us, do you?" Violet says.

I glare at Violet, "Why would you say that? You know she'd never do such a thing."

Wait a minute.

I told my best men to watch over the hall from outside and inside. There is a chance of them knowing where Jasmine went after meeting up with some mysterious man.