Chapter 9

Austin had made my favorite dish, which was noodles.

He pulled out one of the chairs a little as I sat down on it. He gave a light push to tuck the chair a little, making sure I was comfortable, then he took the chair in front of me and sat down.

"Aren't you a gentleman?" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes while smiling.

"I-I'm going to be completely honest with you today. Not that I lie to you every day, but you know what I mean, right?" He was getting nervous and so was I.

"Say what you need to say. It's only us two here." I reassured him.

Austin took a deep breath and said, "I always liked you. Since the day you started living with me, I sensed some feeling, but I didn't know what it was, or how it came. I didn't like the fact that you were dating Steven and all he liked you for was your body, which pissed me off a lot. First Tom, then Steven." I could see the hatred in Austin's eyes for Tom and Steven. "I was so frustrated at that point that I just stopped talking to and began ignoring you."

I couldn't agree with him more. I began to like Steven, and I thought he liked me a lot for who I am. But I was wrong.

"It's fine. The past is in the past, and I've completely moved on from those two cowards." I paused. "To be truthfully honest with you, I even tried to give him what he wanted many times, but I couldn't do it. I just didn't feel right. I was already humiliated by Tom, and I know how the experience was: awful." I say as my eyes started to get watery and I feel few tears escaping my eyes, but I wiped it off before Austin could remark.

"Know what? Let's not talk about this. Shall we proceed on with this date night?" He suggests.

I smile and reply, "Of course."

We savored our delicious dinner and chatted while eating. Austin questioned me about if I had asked my Mom about going to Australia with him. I told him that she's going to talk to me tonight about it. Dad said yes, though.

Austin had a surprise for me. The surprise was that we were leaving to go to Australia this Sunday. That is if my mom and dad allow me to. I don't have to go, but I want to.

After dinner, he leads me to the big screen I saw earlier this evening. We both sat down on the couch as Austin stretched to grab the remote from the table in front of the couch and turned the tv on.

My favorite Disney movie, The Beauty and the Beast was playing!

"I just love this movie!" I squealed.

Austin chuckles as he got up from the couch to pour some champagne in those wine glasses, then handed one over to me. There was also a big bowl of popcorn.

"Oops, I forgot one more thing." He paused the movie and went to the back of the big screen to get something.

He came around with a super cozy cream-colored blanket. I then pressed 'play' on the remote as we got comfy in the blanket. I was starting to feel a little sleepy, so I let my head rest on Austin's shoulder. He wrapped his one arm around me, making me feel even warmer.

An hour and a half later

The movie finally finished, and it was time for another surprise. He tied a long piece of fabric which covered my eyes and lead me somewhere.