Chapter 15

My mom and I finally headed home after two hours. My call with Austin ended just ten minutes before we left. He was getting a call from one of his gang members, Easton.

"So, how did it go with the boys?" My mom asked while driving.

"It wasn't bad. Well, except for the fact that Jake tried flirting with me multiple times even after I told him that I have a boyfriend." I exclaimed. My mom was still getting used to the fact about my relationship with Austin.

"Did you tell Austin about this?" She asked, probably already knowing the answer.

"Well," I stutter, "The thing is that he had given me a microphone about two years ago, and the last time I used it was a month ago. So, he suggested that we both would have the microphone on and we would be able to communicate with each other when we couldn't use our phones." I explained. She then connected all the dots and understood everything.

"You and your boyfriend are inseparable." My mom smiles while rolling her eyes.

He doesn't want me to be in any danger. So the times where he can't be by my side, he gives me an electronic device so that he can know where I am, who I'm talking to, and if I'm in any danger or not.

And once again, thinking of him makes me smile. Even I become a bit possessive over him. He's a crazy man, but I have to deal with that attitude. Speaking of, I'm going to have to tell the girls about what happened at the Wild family's house.

"What are you smiling about?" My mom asks, glancing at me every few seconds as she turned into our street.

"Um, nothing. Just excited about tomorrow." I lie.

I was done packing the day my mom and dad agreed for me to go to Australia yesterday. Since Cheryl was staying over, she helped me pack one suitcase and my bag that I'll be taking with me in the flight. I then went over to Austin's house to help him pack because he's still a child that can't do anything right, so he needs me to assist him.

Austin and I packed one big suitcase and one bag for him. Cheryl had to come, but she gave us our privacy when necessary.

We pull into our house's driveway and I get out of my mom's car. I then grab the keys out of mom's hand and quickly open the door. I leave the door open with the key hanging on the lock as I take off my heels and rush myself upstairs and plop down on my bed, not even bothering to get changed or freshened up.

I told my mom before leaving that we won't stay for over two hours. I couldn't bare being under the same roof as Chris after that day. It was so awkward and I hate being there.

Mom said that dad couldn't come along because he and Emily's husband went out tonight just to catch up on their friendships which were why I didn't see Emily's husband.

I'm just going to text the group about what happened.

Me: Hey guys.
Violet: Hey Jazzy.

And so I explain to her what happened, and Austin joined us like the others and kept on interrupting me to tell his part of the story.

Austin: How dare he try flirting with MY girl?!
Me: Babe relax...
Austin: I can't cuz I'm possessive over of what's mine
Jessica: I want a boyfriend like Austin
Me: I thought you liked someone...
Austin: Seriously?
Me: Who's the guy Jess?
Jessica: What no! I don't like anyone. Even if I did he wouldn't like me in THAT way
Alex: At least tell me!
Dave: And me!
Alex: Just tell all of us
Jessica: No point
Me: Guys don't force
Jessica: I'm not ready to say anything yet:/
Alex: Ugh fine.
Me: I'm gonna get some desert
Violet: Without me?
Me: Sorry but my food is mine
Austin: Share with me then?
Me: Sorry Austy...
Violet: Lol.
Austin: Hmph
Jessica: u guys r so cute
Austin: Not funny...