Chapter 26

Austin's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see Jasmine in my arms, peacefully sleeping. I smiled when I saw her. She was all snuggled up around me, one hand in mine while other was holding the white blanket that covered us, and her head resting on my shoulder.

I start to remember what happened before we both fell asleep. I was the first one to sleep, and I think she was watching me the whole time before sleeping. I guess I woke up just to see how gorgeous she looks even when she's sleeping.

"Wake up, princess." I softly spoke. I hear her mumble as she shifts closer to me.

"If you don't wake up, then I'm leaving right now," I smirk as I slowly attempted to get up, but she caught me and made a tight grip on my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" She growls.

"Nowhere." I chuckled as I turned around and walked towards the chair where my duffel bag was. I unzip it, took out my phone and switch it on to see what time it was.

"It's only seven minutes until two." I surprisingly say.

"Thank goodness it's not time for you to go yet." Jasmine sighs. Just then, the door burst open and all of our friends happily barged in.

"Jess!" Jasmine squeals as Jessica walks over to Jasmine and gave her a tight hug.

"Jazz, it's been a whole week since we've last seen each other." Jessica sits down beside Jasmine as the rest of the girls surround her as well.

The boys and I do our bro-hug and we all surround Jasmine. I get behind Cheryl and Jasmine sees what I'm doing. I mischievously smile at her and place a finger on my mouth, indicating her not to say a word.

I then use the two feathers I had in my pocket that I immediately found beside my duffel bag when they all came here, and place them on either side of Cheryl and tickled her ears. She squirms and jumps, then turns around to see me laughing hysterically.

"You should've seen your face, Cherry - priceless!" I say while laughing. Everyone else laughs at this also, except for Cheryl. She just glared at me annoyingly and said, "I really want to kill you, but I'm holding the urge back because of your dear girlfriend who might just choke me to death."

"You have my permission, Cherry," Jasmine says while smirking at me.

"Jeez babe, you're so mean." I roll my eyes.

"You love us." Cheryl and Jasmine both laugh.

"I sure do." I gave her a wink which made her blush.

How I'm falling for Jasmine. Any guy could easily fall in love with her. What makes her attractive is that she's herself, which is one reason why I love-

I love her.

I love Jasmine. A lot.

A bit too much now that I think about it.

I might be the craziest person, but how I can help it? It hasn't even been a month since we've dated, and here I am saying that I love her.

Out of all the girls that exist, I love Jasmine - my best friend. People say it's luck to be dating your best friend; to be loving them. I love her for who she is. She's imperfectly perfect, which is what I love about her.

I think Jasmine knows I'm looking at her as these thoughts appear in my head. She must think I'm crazy. She raises an eyebrow asking me what's wrong without words, but I just smile and wave it off as it was nothing. She shrugged and continued talking and laughing with our friends.