Chapter 34 (Valentine's Day Special: part 4)

Austin's POV - 5:32 pm

We both were finally at the basketball game, and I must say, I've never had an experience like this before. It was a huge place with hundreds of people surrounding us at every side.

This is actually the best birthday ice ever had in my entire life, and it's all thanks to Jasmine.

"Hey, the game just started!" Jasmine called out to me.

"I'm getting my camera ready!" I exclaim as I took out my phone from my pocket and prepared for recording this extreme moment.

"Whoa, Austin!" Jasmine squealed. "Don't take my video!" I chuckle and ignore her.

"Don't be such a buzz kill, Jasmine,"

"Goal!" The crowd shouted as they cheered for their favorite players.

**

We were at a famous Mexican restaurant to grab our food and drinks, and I must say, it's amazing over here.

"Austin, stop drooling." Jasmine nudged me.

"I'm not drooling," I say, and she rolled her eyes. We both take our food and drinks and walk out of the restaurant.

Despite my protests of paying for the food and drinks, Jasmine smiled tenderly as she paid for everything.

In a couple of minutes, we got home and started getting ready for our fun night together.

"You know you didn't have to pay for the food, right?" I say.

"I sure did. It's my treat for you." Jasmine smiles. "But anyways, what movie are we watching?"

"Your choice," I say.

"Okay, we're watching Split on Netflix."

"Great. I'll go get the new beer we bought." We drink, but once in a long while, so it's not much to worry about.

I sit down on the long part of my L-shaped sofa, and Jasmine sat beside me. I turn on the tv and go on Netflix, then type in the movie name. Jasmine snatches the remote from me and types instead. "So slow." She scoffs.

"Sorry, jeez." I roll my eyes.

"There. Time to watch!" She exclaims.

 Time to watch!" She exclaims

**

Jasmine's POV

"Austin, I swear if you take one more sip from that bottle..." I growl.

The movie was over, and so was dinner. Unfortunately, Austin felt like drinking some vodka, and he said that he promises me that he'll drink only half a cup. He didn't keep that promise for too long; he just started his second bottle and he was hastily drunk.