Chapter 52

Austin's POV

"What the f*** do you mean by Violet?!" I growl as anger starts building up inside of me.

Jake huffs as he starts explaining to me that Violet has been in love with me for the past five months, and apparently has grown to hate Jasmine because we're dating. Violet became jealous of her because Violet believes that Jasmine 'took me away from the man who stole her heart".

Jake mentions that Violet knew the truth about Chris before any of us did, and Chris had proposed a deal to Violet. The deal was that Violet would have to help Chris mark Jasmine as his territory and snatch her away from me, and Chris would help Violet to make me hers. Violet took him on that offer.

Now I know why Violet was always showing up at my place and following me around like a lost puppy. Now I know why I have been getting her attention so much all of a sudden.

Ever since Chris returned to Toronto with Jasmine, he and Violet had been secretly communicating with each other for a good while, planning different ways to achieve what they wanted. After Jasmine found out about Chris's truth and after when we got back together, Chris and Violet were beyond mad. They then began planning to get Jasmine kidnapped and taking her far away from us as possible.

Jake eventually found out about all of this, so he attempted confronting Violet and Chris, but failed. Those two blackmailed Jake into helping them kidnap Jasmine, or else they tell Jessica about the truth of the Wild family. Jake didn't want to lose the love of his life, as he got her back after so many years, so without hesitation, he gave in.

After weeks of devising, they finally decided to give Jake the most difficult duty, which was kidnapping Jasmine on Violet's eighteenth birthday party. Jake dressed up in black and chose a certain time to arrive at the place with a couple of Chris's men just in case.

Cheryl was the first one to step outside, and Jake had to try as hard as possible to sound mysterious and got Jasmine to talk to him alone. That was when he made the move and took her inside the car, also killing one of my men. Jasmine fainted during the car ride; they took her to some hotel in downtown Toronto and the next day, Chris took Jasmine inside his private jet to Madrid.

I couldn't believe my ears. How can Violet be so ruthless and take my girl away from me just like that? I trusted her enough and loved her as a friend, and this is what I get in return? Jasmine would be so hurt if she found out she was betrayed by her best friend that she loved and treated like a sister.

I need to confront Violet. I can't completely believe every word Jake said just like that. There must have been some misunderstanding.

"I'm so sorry, man," Jake whispers loudly for me to hear. "I know how much you love her, but if you were in my place, then you would have done what I did because we both don't want to lose the girl we love."

I sigh and get up as he does the same. We face each other as I begin to speak, "I'm going to talk to Vi and get some answers. I want whatever happened today to stay in between us. Not a word to anybody about this, okay? And whenever Chris calls, just try to get the chance to talk to Jasmine. Tell her I love her and I'm doing whatever it takes to get my girl back. Report to me once you've talked with either one of them. And thanks for telling me everything. I'm sorry for how I reacted earlier."

"It's fine. Chris said that he has some news to tell me, but is waiting for something to be finalized before he tells me. Let's meet up sometime this week. I'll try to get you guys to talk." Jake smiles. I gave him a small smile in response before we do a quick hug.

I storm out of the house with Adam and Jay and drove off to Violet's house. I approach her street, and sooner her house. I notice her car was still parked in her driveway.