Chapter 53

Jasmine's POV - A week later

"What do you want to do today, baby?" Chris asks, a charming smile as he calls it plastered on his face.

I get up from the softa irritatingly and stomp out of the living room and made my way to the kitchen to grab a bite of Austin's favorite cookies that Chris coincidentally has stocked up in his house.

I hear Chris chuckle at my arrogance behind me as he takes large strides towards the kitchen and wrap his arms around me from behind and plants a kiss on my open shoulder because I was wearing an extremely short off-shoulder dress. I didn't feel comfortable in these clothes now, mainly because Chris bought them for me, as he thinks it's "sexy and make him want to do things to me that I never imagined".

I grew to disgust him over the past two months because this idea struck him at that time, and he kept on trying moves on me, trying to get in my pants, and luckily I had the courage to stop him.

I want nothing more than Austin to be my first I didn't have the guts to give Tom or Steven what they wanted, mainly because I wasn't ready. But, with Austin, it's different.

But, little did I know that my opinion about this never mattered to him. He had practically raped me into getting what he wanted, which was get me out of my "sexy" clothes and have him inside me every week. Our first time was just two weeks after constantly telling him to stop and that I didn't want to sleep with him, which was two months ago.

I had to let him leave his nasty, slimy kisses all over my body, including my lips, and let his hands freely touch me in places I never imagined. I wished it were Austin instead, but it felt impossible to imagine him being my first because anything with him would feel absolutely amazing. Chris made the experience unpleasant, because to him, he thought I had already slept with one of my boyfriends in the past so that I already knew how it felt.

I hadn't told him that he was my first, which was literally the last thing I wanted. I didn't want to make him feel like I was giving him a chance, which obviously would never happen.

I have to get to this. I'd say to myself. The only hope and happiness in my life which was my love, which kept me living is now gone, for good, so there is no way I could be magically saved from this hell.

Tears start to cascade down my cheeks like Niagra Falls as I shut my eyes and hold my breath to prevent myself from sobbing loudly as Chris continues to plant kisses and nibble on my skin, his hands roaming all around my body, including my chest, my ass, and-

Oh dear god. Not down there.

I let out a heavy breath as Chris was finished torturing me, or in his terms, "pleasuring" me, his arms still wrapped around my stomach.

"You wanna go watch your favorite movie, Beauty and the Beast in our home theatre? I know how much you love it." Chris softly says, and I shake my head no.

This just reminds me of my very first date with Austin. Everything Chris talks about doing is somehow related to the things I've done with my friends or boyfriend back in Toronto.

I miss everyone so much. I miss him so much.

Just five days ago, I overheard Chris talking to Violet, and at first, anybody who was oblivious exactly like I was would have been extremely confused as to why my best friend Violet and my mad lover were communicating like proper friends.

But then what I heard was both heartbreaking and believable for me. Violet had despised me because Austin and I were dating and were in love with each other, all because she had a huge crush on him since Easter or something. She wanted nothing more than Austin and I being apart from each other, and Chris wanted the same thing, so they started doing their planning and got Jake involved (more like threatened him to be part of their hideous plan).