Chapter 54

December 23, 2016

It's been three days since I've talked to Austin after four long, long months. I've never felt this happy in these months, and it feels fan-f***ing-tastic knowing that Austin gave me his word that he'll get me out of here in a matter of time, and I'll be back home and live my normal life once again.

Don't believe me?

Austin is a man of his words and knowing how protective and possessive he is over me, he will get me out of this hell. He will save me and I won't have to die a little every day because of Chris's torturing.

Currently, I was pacing back and forth impatiently, waiting for Chris to come and take me to meet the one and only, Vole Wild.

I'm thrilled about heading out to town in Madrid, just not the fact that I'm going to accompanied by Chris. Anybody who doesn't know who he really is would be excited to go anywhere with him, but not me.

Never.

He said he has something in mind for tonight, because he bought me lingeries this morning. Instead of having me select one - which, by the way, was not going to happen - he selected the most exposing, the most sexist one and told me that he will drop me off after I talk with Vole, I would change into the lingerie he bought and then we spend some "quality time" together.

I don't like the sound of this. Not one bit.

As I try to think of things to say when I see Vole, the phone rings. I immediately pick it up before Chris or Jenna could do so (not that Chris cares because right now he's taking his long bath).

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, love." I hear a warm, deep voice say, forming a big smile on my lips and sending shivers down my spine.

Since the past three days, Austin and I have been talking to each other with every time we get, and he's been using all these cute names for me, just to let me know that he's still obsessed and in crazy about me (I mean, I'm awesome, so who wouldn't?). He knows that I really like it when he calls me "Love", even though I don't say it.

He knows what buttons to push to make me react how he wants.

Asshole.

My asshole.

"Hey, babe." I reply. "Miss me already?" I smirk, recalling the last time we talked, which was earlier this morning.

Austin chuckles, "I'll keep that up until I have you back. So, what's new?"

I sigh and explain everything to him in detail, the anger in his voice clear when I told him about what Chris had the intention of doing this night. I also tell him that I was going to go meet Vole, Austin's biggest enemy besides Chris. He was startled for a second, but then told me to get as much information off of him as I can to make it easier for him to catch that bastard.

"That f***ing ass." Austin says, still not over the fact that Chris has "plans" for tonight for me.

"Austin, please. There's nothing you can do." I sigh. All of a sudden, I remember something.

Chris wanted to tell me something very important, something that he believes I'll be taking time to get used to, but he says it's the only way to get what he wants.

Austin notices my silence as he says, "Hello? Earth to Jasmine. You there?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm here," I exclaim out of my zoned out world.