Chapter 24

Two weeks later

Today, tomorrow and a whole week are going to be the worse times ever. Today won't be that bad, but tomorrow will.

It's a Saturday afternoon and Austin was at home just finishing his packing, and although I couldn't go with him, he face-timed me as soon as he got home because he needed help of the last bit of packing. Currently, I was telling him to take his favorite hoodie with him since he loves it, but he keeps on saying no.

Austin: Jasmine, I'm not my taking my hoodie with me.
Me: Oh yes you are.
Austin: Not a chance.
Me: CanI ask why you're not willing to take your most favorite hoodie?
Austin: Why do you sound like a teacher?
Me: Shut up and answer my question.
Austin: Well, it's because I want to give it to you.
Me: Give it to me?
Austin: Yeah. I'm giving my favorite hoodie to my favorite girl.

I couldn't help but form a smile on my lips when he said that.

He knows I'll be missing him badly, and so will he. So, he chose to give something of his to me. If I miss him, then all I have to do is have his hoodie by my side.

Maybe I should even give him something in return?

Austin: Someone is blushing.
Me: Shut up.
Austin: *chuckles* I'll hang up now. I'm going to finish my packing then I'll be over in an hour or two.
Me: Okay. See you.
Austin: Bye.

"That was so cute." Cherry sighed while smiling. "I asked Alex so many times to give me his black hat, but he refuses."

Alex has this black hat that has a logo of Toronto Blue Jays. Cherry loves sports, and she is pretty much a fan of Toronto sports.

 Cherry loves sports, and she is pretty much a fan of Toronto sports

"I'll buy you the exact same one from Adelaide. They have amazing things there anyways." I say.

"YOU'RE GOING TO ADELAIDE?!" Cheryl exclaimed.

"Yeah." I chuckle.

"I'm going to faint right now." She says.

"Don't."

Going to Adelaide is pretty exciting for me, except for the fact that Austin and I aren't going together. He's going with Chris, and in two weeks, I'm going with Jake. The Wild boys came to visit me three times this week. Chris didn't really have a choice but to come, and Jake was anxious to see me.

As much as I hate to say this, Jake and I are actually getting along. As for Chris and I, we're getting to be friends too. He stopped by a couple of times with and without Jake, and it was not bad knowing his nice side. Austin and Jake get along a bit well, while as Austin as Chris seem to be best friends.

Jessica seems to be attracted to Jake quite a bit. When it was only us girls, I had the courage to ask if she likes anybody, and she said it was Jake. Jessica knew Jake since middle school and they've been best friends since then, but soon be she distant because one of them had to move away.

Jake was super happy to see his old friend once again, and they caught up on each other's life by meeting up. I don't think that Jake feels the same for Jessica because he seems to attract to me, which I don't find it nice.

Chris said he's coming over to visit, and he should be here soon enough.

"Hey." Chris enters the room. I wonder how does he even do that? Whenever I think about him or his brother, they appear all of a sudden.

"I didn't know you were coming this early," I say.

"Surprise then." He adorably smirks as he brought the chair closer to my bed and sat down.

"Are you excited about leaving for Australia?" I ask, not knowing how to continue this conversation. As much as awkward thus feels, it's good to get to know Chris.

"I guess not. Mom believes I'm going for business purposes, but that's just an excuse." He replies.

"Then what are you going for?" I curiously ask.

"A business, but it's my own," Chris replies.

"I'm going to grab a bite. Want something?" Cheryl asks as she stood up from the sofa and made her way to the door. I shake my head in response as she shrugged and headed out.

"You wanted to tell me something last week, but didn't get the time to," I recall.

"It's not a big deal."

"If you say so," I say.

------------------------------------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!