Chapter 8

"Where is the dress I bought this afternoon?! I swear Vi, I'm going to kill you if you don't find my dress for me in a few minutes." I growled.

I was so frustrated right now. Why is a girl like me frustrated when she has a date with her best guy friend you ask?

Well, let me tell you the three reasons why.

One, I cannot find my gorgeous white sleeveless cocktail dress. Two, I only have one and half hour left to get ready and be there. Three, my mom still hasn't talked to me about whether I'll be going to Australia or not.

Ugh!

"Jazz, calm your yourself down. I found your dress, I think." Violet stated.

"What do you mean, "I think"?" I yelled. "If you actually found my dress, then say it. If you didn't then shut your mouth and keep looking!"

"Relax Jasmine, I actually found your dress. Violet here thought it would be a good idea to leave your dress by the kitchen like it's some grocery." Jessica rolled her eyes as she entered my bedroom.

I finally began to calm myself down a little. One stress down, and two more to get over with.

Yay!

Not.

"Thank God. Did you went to the Bermuda Triangle or what? Didn't you get lost while finding the dress? I would have gotten lost in just a second, so I didn't bother doing anything." Cheryl smirked.

"Yeah, I did. I nearly got lost down there. So messy." Jessica said, throwing the bag to me.

I opened it to look at the other dresses besides my white cocktail dress. There were three dresses I had bought from Urban Planet. The rest of the shopping bags were on my bed.

"Anyways, I'm going to change, so while then you guys can choose my shoes, my jewelry, my accessories, my hair-do, and my makeup," I said as I walked into my bathroom.

45 minutes later

"Jazz, you look stunning!" Jessica smiled.

"Wow," Violet remarks.

"I think I'll faint. Damn you, cousin. Why so beautiful?" Cherry grinned.

I was finally ready to go. But first, I need to deal with a few compliments and a few selfies.

I was wearing my sleeveless white cocktail dress which had colorful patterns, red heels, medium sized silver hoop earrings, a charm bracelet, and obviously, makeup. But I already look beautiful, so I told Vi to apply very light makeup, but my lipstick was sort of bold red. My hair was lightly curled and clipped from the back.

I laugh and say, "Thank you, thank you, and Cherry, beauty is my middle name."

My mom was still at work, so I didn't need to encounter her along the way just to listen to her ten-minute lecture about being careful and watch out for trouble and all.

We took a few pictures, then we decided to say our goodbyes. Cheryl was staying for a sleepover at my house, just because she wants to gossip with me, but Jessica and Violet had to leave because they had homework to accomplish.

Austin had thought of sending a ride to pick me up, so he texted me on that. And clearly the second I stepped outside, the limousine turned into my street. He also texted saying that I needed to have someone with me, and since Cheryl is staying over, I dragged her along.