Chapter 32 (Valentine's Day Special: part 2)

Next Day - Sunday

I slowly open my eyes to see an unfamiliar surrounding.

Oh wait, it's Austin's apartment bedroom.

I just remember how I got here.

All I remember is that Austin and I dropped Jake off to where Chris lived after laughing and talking at Austin's place for three hours. After that, we went out to grab a bite before kicking off our legs to another place. We went to a restaurant, and then we went site seeing until it was dark. We got in the car and then I must've fallen asleep, and after that, I don't remember.

I attempt to sit up, but a strong arm grabs me by my waist and pulls me back onto the bed. I look to see Austin peacefully sleeping, shirtless and I sigh in realization.

I change my position so now that I'm on my side, facing Austin.

"Austin, let me go." I softly spoke. He just groans and pulls me closer to his chest, not letting go of his grip on me, and I roll my eyes, smiling.

"Babe," I say. "it's time to get up."

"Stay a little longer." He mumbled. His hands started caressing my skin from underneath the blanket. I look down to see myself in my white lace rompers.

How did I get changed in sleep? Did Austin do it? When, why, and how did this all happen?!

Don't panic, Jasmine. I calm myself in my head. You're probably mistaking all of this. After all, you and Austin became official about three weeks ago. He wouldn't take a step up that fast, and you would have woken up if anything happened.

I grab a pillow and put it in Austin's arms, and I carefully get off of the bed. He just squeezes the pillow and strokes it with his hands, thinking that it's me. I chuckle and head towards the bathroom.

30 minutes later

I was now done my hair, but just to make sure, I was checking myself out while singing the song and fixing any errors of my hairstyle.

I'm hungry; I'll make myself that delicious bagel sandwich that I used to make. That is if Austin has any of those required ingredients for my food.

"Wake up sleepyhead! I'm making breakfast!" I yell from the kitchen. I started searching through the kitchen to find the required ingredients and luckily everything was there.

It's so quiet and boring here. Maybe I should play some songs from Spotify on my iPhone?

 Maybe I should play some songs from Spotify on my iPhone?

"Austin!" I yell once again. "Your breakfast is-" All of a sudden Austin comes and snatches the sandwich from my hand and sits on the counter top and takes a bite.

"Good morning to you too, sleepyhead." I chuckle.

Maybe I should ask him about how I got into my lace rompers that I'm no longer wearing.

"That's my shirt you're wearing..." His voice trails off.

"It was the first thing I could find in the bathroom. But anyways, I have something to ask." I casually say.

"Ask away." He said.

"I was wearing your hoodie and black pants yesterday, but then this morning I see that I'm wearing my white lace rompers, and you were shirtless. What the hell happened last night?" I exclaim.

"Oh that. Well, you drifted off to sleep on the way here, so I carried you up to the tenth floor and into this little house, and then I figured that you must be wearing these clothes since Friday, so I helped you out and got you into your rompers, while you were sleeping, and when I tried to get off of the bed since I was helping you get to bed, you wouldn't let me go, so I just slept in with you, but I was feeling hot in the middle of the night, so I took my shirt off." Austin tells.

Whew. Nothing like that happened last night.

"But wait, did you keep your eyes close while helping me change?" I ask, blushing.

"My eyes were open." He smirks, and I roll my eyes.

"Hey, I didn't try any funny business and plus, your under clothes weren't exposed at all, and I thought you looked beautiful. Fair and square."

"You thought that we slept together?" He asks while raising an eyebrow, stretching his smirk.

I just made a wrong impression and made things awkward, because he's looking at me mischievously, and I'm here completely speechless.

"Uh, I'm done my bagel sandwich, so I'll go and eat while watching tv, yeah?" I stammer as I start walking, but he quickly sets his plate aside, gets off the countertop and grabs me by my wrist.

"You forgot your sandwich." He says, still smirking, handing me my plate.

"I knew that." I sassily walk past him and plop down onto the sofa, and turn the tv on while Austin settles down beside me.

I think I'm forgetting something - two things actually. I'm supposed to ask Austin about yesterday on why he was feeling so uncomfortable talking about Chris.

"Austin," I start.

"I know what you're about to ask me, and trust me when I say this - nothing to worry about." He replies without me questioning.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Completely."

"I can tell you're lying."

"Jasmine, I said it's nothing. Don't worry, okay?" He says, sounding kind of annoyed.

"I'm just concerned, alright?" I roll my eyes.

"Let's just forget about all of that and enjoy?

"Yeah."

I think I forgot something. What was it again? Wait, what's the date today?

It's June the fifteenth; I swear today is an important day, but what could it be? I note down my important days on 'Calendar', so if I just check it and-

Shit, I'm so stupid. How could I forget?

--------------------------------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!