Acknowledgements

Hey, loves!

I seriously cannot believe this book is already over. Like, it feels like just a month ago when I first began working on the first five chapters of this book, along with writing Weeping Angel, which, to be honest, I also miss writing.

I'm so grateful for where this book had gotten me on Wattpad.

I never knew why the genre Teen Fiction was one of the most popular genres on Wattpad, but when I actually wrote a Teen Fiction book, I know why. Honestly, this is a very beautiful genre filled with amazing drama and of course, romance. I love reading books in this genre, mainly because authors like me on Wattpad use such creativity and write it so amazingly, inspiring many authors, including me to write Teen Fiction.

This book has gotten me to gain more followers and wonderful comments. This book gave people the happiness they look for in certain books. This book gave some people the feels and probably made them laugh due to the characters' personality and attitude. This book changed my life and gained me such amazing readers like you.

If you told the previous paragraph to the older me, she would have laughed in your face and said, "That's a nice joke."

No really. I would have said something like that because I never thought I'd get this far with my work. I know Because You're Mine isn't my first book, but it was my second most viewed, most voted book, probably because of the amazing author I am *smiles charmingly*.

Yeah, this book didn't get any awards...yet. That doesn't mean I won't try to fix up my sappy and cringy writing (Yes, I believe the first few chapters sound super weird...ugh) and enter in various contests, and if I'm lucky enough, win a few.

If I have such amazing readers like you to support me and my writing, we'll make it through.

I'm literally still surprised that this book is over. The characters, the story plot, everything about this story is to be terribly missed *cries weirdly*. The beautiful love chemistry between Austin and Jasmine will be missed. The repetitive editing of this story by me will be missed. The crazy drama in this story will be missed. The constant cover and title changing will be missed. The anxiety to upload new chapters will be missed.

Argh, I think I'm tearing up.

You know what parts were difficult for me to write in Because You're Mine? Explaining emotions, such as heartbreak, devastation, pain, happiness, and most importantly, love. Explaining these emotions in pure detail and no using sources to help out a little with having extreme difficulty was pretty hard.

You want the reader to feel what the character is feeling. You want the reader to experience what the characters are experiencing. You want the reader to feel as if they're literally present in the characters' situation.

That'd how well I'd have to explain the majority of my story, which was why I took time in publishing new chapters.

I'm thankful for my best friend, @Mirror78 for being my motivation in writing, providing me with story ideas and advice, and most importantly fangirling with me over Austin and Jasmine (#Ausmine for life).

I'm definitely looking forward to presenting you the cover and title for the sequel to this book very soon, so until then, let's say our farewells to this book.

ARSGHASDFLGKHJL.

I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away up there. I'm okay. Just emotional here.

Okay, deep breaths.

BYE LOVES! SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL!