Chapter 27

Jasmine's POV

Boredom.

Boredom is a vibrant red which perceives like chalk. It sounds like the muffled noise of a crowd, and it smells like sweets and chips. Basically, I'm bored of being bored because being bored seems to be so boring.

This boredom is occurring because of a disorder. A missing-someone disorder.

I miss him.

When I simply say that, I actually mean that I miss his smile, his voice, his eyes, his laugh, his touch, his kisses, his hugs, his annoyance, his jokes, him teasing me, his warmth, his existence; I miss him.

I miss Austin too much that I can feel my heart beating rapidly even when I think about him.

Luckily I have his hoodie which keeps me smiling.

"Earth to Jasmine?" I hear Cheryl say beside me.

"Yeah, I'm listening," I reply.

"Jasmine, you've been in thought for quite a long time. Are you alright?" Asked Jake who sat on the opposite side of my bed. I then sat up from my lying position and adjust my blanket.

I place Austin's hoodie in arms, and I felt the warmth on my body. It smelled so fresh and it felt so soft.

"You won't understand how I feel." I sadly say.

"Well, a cousin a day keeps boredom and stress away." Cheryl grins.

"She's right, Jazz," Jessica says from behind Cheryl. Jessica was styling Cheryl's hair, while Violet was taking a good nap on the sofa.

"There's still time for Austin's flight, like about ten minutes left. Pass my phone, Jake?" I say as Jake gave me my phone.

Ring Ring!

Austin: Hey princess. I was just about to call you.
Me: What a coincidence.
Austin: Yeah, so how are you holding up?
Me: Me....well I haven't really been talking that much. Just been in my own thoughts a while after you left.
Austin: Are you okay?
Me: My thoughts bother me.
Austin: Taking stress isn't the best idea you know.
Me: Thoughts like these happen because of a disorder.
Austin: What kind?
Me: It's called MSD, as in Missing-Someone Disorder.
Austin: You're kidding me right now.
Me: What? Don't judge me. I just miss you too much.
Austin: *laughs humorously*
Me: *laughs a little* Your laugh is killing me.
Austin: It isn't as bad as yours.
Me: Shut up. I'm just sleepy.
Austin: Sleepy head. Always talking about food or sleep.
Me: I hate you, just know that.
Austin: And I lo-
Me: You...what?
Austin: I miss you.
Me: Feeling is mutual.
Austin: Babe?
Me: Yes?
Austin: Teleport yourself here.
Me: You're an idiot. Magic doesn't exist.
Austin: How dare you call me an idiot?
Me: *laughs*
Austin: Keep on laughing. It's adorable.
Me: Oh really?
Austin: Yes. *pauses for a few seconds* Listen, I need to get going, I'll call you later.
Me: Okay, bye.
Austin: Bye.