Not Sorry

"I'm not sorry."

Those words kept repeating over and over in her head.

They'd been a lie.

Try as she might, she couldn't forget the kiss.

His chapped lips, the taste of rum, how his hands had moved over her body.

Then she'd fastened the shackle to his wrist and told him it was the only way.

He'd given her a half-smile, a flicker of admiration in his dark eyes.

Against her lips, he'd whispered one word.

"Pirate."

She'd wanted to kiss him again, ask his forgiveness but she knew that single word was his way of accepting the fate she'd left him to.

It didn't make leaving him any easier.

Now, he was back, rescued from the Locker and the reason she now held the title of Pirate King.

She made a decision, rose to her feet and went to the Captain's cabin.

She knocked twice and his voice called, "Come in."

He was sitting with his feet on his desk, his compass in one hand and a bottle in the other.
The bottle was half-empty.

He met her gaze, face expressionless.

"Hello Elizabeth, or should I say, King Swann?"

Elizabeth. Not Lizzie, the nickname she'd grown fond of.

"Call me Lizzie."

It came out as a pleading whisper and she noticed surprise flash in his eyes.

"Lizzie then. What do you want?"

"To... to say sorry."

"But you're not. You made that pretty clear."

His voice was harsh as he raised the bottle to his lips.

"I am, I am! Watching the Pearl go down, knowing you were still on her, because of me, it ripped my heart out! Please, please forgive me!"

"Don't beg," he ordered quietly.
"I hate women who beg, always have."

After a moment, he set his bottle down and rose to his feet, crossing the cabin to stand in front of her.

"Forgive me?" she whispered, trembling.

"Ask," he breathed, their faces inches apart, the closeness sending tingles through her.

"Jack Sparrow, will you forgive me?"

He arched an eyebrow, a hint of a smile touching his lips.

"You're forgetting a very important something, King Swann."

"Captain Jack Sparrow, will you forgive me?"

His hands drifted down to cup her hips.

"Yes."

He closed the distance between them, his chapped lips colliding with hers, tongue already coaxing them apart.

She felt her knees buckle but Jack's strong hold on her waist kept her upright as she tentatively raised her hands to the back of his head.

He leaned into her touch and she ran her hands through his dreadlocks as his tongue led hers into a dance.

She didn't know how long the kiss lasted but finally they parted.

He smiled, hands still on her hips.

"It'll take more than a kiss to earn my total forgiveness love."

Elizabeth's eyes widened as he steered her towards the unmade bed, stepping out of his boots as he did so.

"Only if you want to though. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to."

Jack's gaze was gentle and sincere. Elizabeth trusted him completely and knew she loved him.

Without breaking eye contact with him, she slipped off her boots too, unbuckling the sword around her waist.

Then she untucked his shirt from the sash around his waist and slid her hands under it, feeling his muscles tense under her touch while he kissed her again.

"Take the damn shirt off," he hissed, so, she did.

Her eyes roamed over his upper body, well-muscled from years of work at sea, the two bullet scars on his chest darker than the surrounding skin.

Elizabeth kissed the scars.

Then she kissed his nipples, working her way up to his collarbones, shoulders and neck. He tasted of stale sweat, rum, the sea and something very distinctly Jack.

His hands played with her shirt hem, then he slipped a hand underneath, running a finger over her stomach.

Swiftly, without breaking eye contact with her, he pulled the shirt over her head, quickly undoing the cloth binding her breasts.

Hands caressed, long fingers stroking, before lips explored her bare shoulder, then ventured over her breasts, closing on her hard nipple, sucking slightly.

She let out a groan.

"Oh...Jack."

Her head fell back as he went lower, kneeling while trailing tender kisses down the middle of her stomach.

He straightened again, lips meeting hers as she became aware of a sensation between her legs.

Elizabeth started to untie his sash, dropping kisses down his chest and stomach.

Jack moaned, his eyes rolling back as his breathing quickened.

"Holy...shit...Lizzie" he gasped, pulling her up and setting her onto his bed while she finally got the sash untied, dropping it onto the floor.

His fingers hooked into her trouser waist, sliding them down over her hips. She kicked them off the bed and kissed him hard.

She kissed across his hips and his fists clenched around the bedcovers as he erected.

Several kisses later, he was sure he was going insane with desire.

But, he didn't move. Instead he looked at Elizabeth seriously.

"Are you sure?"

"Just do it."

He straddled her, his lips meeting hers.

He entered her and it was the best sensation of Elizabeth's life. He was gentle as he took her innocence, gentler than a pirate should be.

She was loosing her virginity to Captain Jack Sparrow, and loving every second of it.

At last, they climaxed and lay together, covered in sweat, the sheets tangled, savouring every last sensation of their union.

Her head was on his sweaty, lovebite-covered chest.

He smiled at her.

"I just gave you my innocence Jack, and, I'm not sorry."

"I just took your innocence luv, and I'm not sorry either."

"Pirate" they said together before falling asleep.

A/N I love Sparrabeth!

I'm not too sure about the ending so drop me a comment with your thoughts.

Commenters can have a night in Jack's cabin...

Have a nice day!