For Me

Trigger warning. Heavy whump, sexual abuse.

"Take off your shirt for me."

The door wasn't even closed when he gave his first command, his blue eyes glittering with the promise of punishment and humiliation.

Her automatic response: "Fuck you" died in her throat as she spotted the pistol resting casually through his belt, the knife in his hand.

"Shirt off, quickly." He tapped the knife against his thigh.

Every inch of her wanted to resist, but she still craved his love, his touch. So she did as he said.

A strong hand gripped her shoulder, turning her so she had her back to him. The knife was icy cold, her blood was hot as he sliced through the binding around her breasts, and the skin of her back.

Slowly, the knife ran down the length of her spine, just deep enough to draw blood.

Then, standing in front of her, he buried his head under her chin and showered her breasts with kisses, sucking her nipples until she cried out in pleasure.

"Nice isn't it?" he murmured. "Keep being good and it'll get nicer."

He circled back around to her back, cutting another wound at her shoulder. Then, reaching around her waist, he unbuttoned her breeches and slipped his hand down her drawers.

Even as his fingers pleasured her until legs went weak, the other hand was carving wounds into her back, blood flowing scarlet over her skin.

The pleasure distracted her from the pain.

"Kneel for me."

He knew that one would ignite the fire of defiance in her eyes, the fire he so enjoyed extinguishing.

"No," she snapped immediately, pulling away and turning sharply to face him.

"Then I'm leaving," he said casually with a shrug, walking towards the door.

"No, no, wait, please."

"Are you on your knees yet?"

"Yes."

Sure enough, when he turned around, she was kneeling, nude and bloody and looking at him desperate for praise, the defiance gone.

Walking towards her, he stroked the top of her head, looking down at her with a smirk.

"Very good."

For almost an hour, he told her exactly what he wanted to do for him.
He rewarded and punished equally, with his hand, mouth and the knife.

She knew by now, no matter how defiant she started off, what she wanted never mattered. Resisting brought punches and kicks, while in this situation, his punishment was only knife cuts and bites with his teeth and nips between her legs.

He was touching her and that was all she wanted, no matter what she had to do to for him in order to receive it.

Her feelings didn't matter. She was doing everything for him.

A/N Spotted a Pinterest prompt that inspired this. Any guesses who the characters are?