Chapter 1

"Your house elves have made a delightful meal!" Narcissa exclaimed.

"Yeah it's delicious!" Rodolphus replied.

Bellatrix wasn't eating much, ever since she had agreed to carry on the Lestrange blood line she hadn't been herself. She was moving her fork between her food, pushing it back and forward across the plate. She was wearing a black dress, as always, and her black curls were in a messy topknot.

"Bellatrix are you OK, you have been rather quiet?" Narcissa asked.

"I'm fine, I just don't feel great at the moment,"

"Are you sure your ok? Do you want us to go, we really don't mind," Narcissa said, her voice twinged with concern.

"Yeah I'm..." Before Bellatrix could finish she threw up on her plate. The witch ran out of the room before anyone could talk to her.

"Well," Lucius said. "My appetite is gone."

Narcissa hit her husband on the shoulder and smiled. "Don't you see you idiot! She's probably pregnant!"

Rodolphus stood up and ran to the bathroom, knocking on the door.
"Honey, can come in?"

"Go away! Get Narcissa!" The death eater yelled.

Rodolphus ran back to the dining room, where he told Narcissa to go and see Bellatrix. Narcissa knocked on the bathroom door.

"Cissy, is that you?" Bellatrix asked, it sounded as if she had been crying, which was bizarre as infamous death eaters generally don't cry.

"Yes it's me," Narcissa said gently. "Do you want me to come in?"

"It's open.."

Narcissa saw her sister sitting in the bath tub with her legs clutched in her arms. There were mascara stains under her eyes and she was shuddering.

"Whatever is a matter Bellatrix! I know you were sick but don't be embarrassed, it was only Lucius and Rodolphus! Calm down,"

Narcissa carefully placed her arms around her older sister, making sure not to squeeze her too tight, her sister may be upset but was still a serial killer.

"Cissy I'm scared." Bellatrix said quietly. "What if I'm never the same as I used to be? I don't want this baby,"

"Of course you'd be the same! You Bellatrix Lestrange! You will always be the dark lords most faithful. Also, perhaps your not pregnant, maybe your just... Nervous! Yes, nervous about something."

"CISSY ARE YOU STUPID!" Bellatrix roared. "OF COURSE I AM! I WAS SO CERTAIN I TOOK A TEST BEFORE WE ATE AND GUESS WHAT? YOUR GOING TO BE AN AUNT!"

Bellatrix stepped out of the bath tub and onto the floor. Narcissa was silent for a moment and then spoke.

"Well that was not how I expected to receive the news." Narcissa said. "But nevertheless, I am excited for you. And you should be excited as well."

Bellatrix looked in the mirror, wiped away the mascara under her eyes, and smoothened our her dress. The she looked back at her little sister, who looked hurt, confused and excited all at the same time.

"Cissy, you do realise I'm only doing this for the blood line,"

"Well yes but-"

"And that this child will most likely be as cruel as I am now,"

"Not necessari-"

"Cissy, If I am to have a child you must promise me one thing."

"Anything Bella, anything,"

"That if I were to go to Azkaban them you would take care of the child?"

"Of course! I would be honoured! I've never been asked to do something like this before!"

"Well that's sorted out then," Bellatrix said abruptly, before strutting out of the little bathroom.

A/N

This is my first official chapter! I'm not expecting many reads but if you are reading please comment your ideas, because the story plan is definitely not fixed. Also if u were wondering, this is kind of an AU Bellatrix, so she will probs be different to the one in the films, even though it is based on the same character. Thanks for reading!