Chapter 47

Bellatrix, Hermione, Francesca and Anastasia were sitting around the dinner table, quite awkwardly. Anastasia kept telling Francesca to talk to her mother about the past, but Francesca didn't see the point, nor did she know when to bring it up.

"So...." Hermione said awkwardly. "How is everyone?"

"Alright." Francesca said quietly.

"Cheska, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Hermione said.

Francesca nodded and followed her sister outside. "Hermione, what's going on?"

"You friends, Ana...she hates mum right?" Hermione said.

"No...how...?" Francesca said.

"Cheska, I'm not stupid, I literally heard her say your mum is scary." Hermione said, stopping Francesca from lying.

"I know, I don't know what to do, I really don't like that they're in the same room together alone," Francesca admitted.

"You know that if Ana keeps...you know..being like this with mum...she'll get frustrated and..ugh..." Hermione said nervously.

"She's only been here a day, give her a chance," Francesca said.

"You know I'm only saying this because, well, I'm worried about her." Hermione said.

"Your worried about Ana?" Francesca asked.

"Of course, but I'm more worried about Bellatrix." Hermione said. "Ever since you went to Hogwarts, she keeps coming home late when I come over, obviously I don't usually live here, but it was almost every night I came over,"

Francesca nodded her head. "We should go back in."

They opened the door and what seemed like a wash of joy washed over Bellatrix's face. "Agh, your back, now I'm sorry but I need to go out, but I'll be back by two,"

"Two? Where were are you going?" Cheska said.

"Oh....nowhere..." Bellatrix said. "Bye then!"

"Wait, can I talk to you for a minute?" Francesca asked.

"Cheska, is this going to take long?" Bellatrix asked.

"Just come with me.." Francesca said, taking her mothers arm and dragging her out of the room.

"Cheska, why are you being so silly about this? What's going on?" Bellatrix said impatiently.

"I know you don't want to talk about this, but I need to know." Francesca said.

"Need to to know what?"

"About who you were before you had me."

"Cheska-"

"No! No mum, I won't listen to your excuses again!" Francesca cried. "I'm sick of you just ignoring this subject! I want to know why people are scared of my name! Don't I at least deserve to know something!"

"Fine. Wait her one minute, I just need to cancel my plans." Bellatrix said, sighing. Francesca wanted to question her on her plans, but decided that was for another day.

Bellatrix came back and sat opposite her daughter. "So what do you want to know?"

"Everything?"

"Okay." Bellatrix said, sighing. "I'll start with the big one, I was in Azkaban for fourteen years."

"YOU WERE WHAT?!?" Francesca spat out. "Why?"

"I may or may not have tortured people to insanity..." Bellatrix said guiltily.

"Oh my god.." Francesca said, standing up and starting to cry. "My mother is a monster!"

"No..see, I only did it because my baby, Hermione, had been stolen from me. Honey you don't understand what it's like Cheska, To have your child taken away from you. I regret what I did, but I do not regret feeling the way I did." Bellatrix explained.

"Did you..kill anyone?"

"A few people."

"You say it like its nothing!" Francesca wept. She had never thought her mother could do that to someone.

"There's something else." Bellatrix said guiltily.

"What else could you possibly say!" Francesca screamed.

"That I was..well your father also...was a follower of-"

"Voldemort." Francesca said, so quietly almost no sound came out.

Bellatrix nodded. "I had a...difficult..past, but you and Hermione mean the world to me, and I wouldn't give that up for anything."

"Liar!" Someone yelled from the other side of the room. Bellatrix and Francesca turned around to see Anastasia standing there. "I don't know how you did it, but you killed my family! Your a murderer!" Anastasia cried.

Hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave a vote or comment if you enjoy!xx💜💜