Chapter 59

It was the half term; Bellatrix and Francesca had gone to see Rodolphus, he had been under supervision of the psychiatrist, her name was Dr Julia Hoffman, Bellatrix hadn't met her herself, but Hermione had assured her that she was doing wonders for Rodolphus. Nancy and Tate were staying with Hermione, the pair walked into the Julia's home where she took care of her most high maintenance patients.

Bellatrix knocked on the door, it was opened by a girl, she looked about fifteen, she had blonde hair and blue eyes, and was quite pretty, Bella felt like she'd seen her before. "Hey, I'm Shelby, are you here to see Jeremiah or Rodo-Rodol-Rod...-"

"Rodolphus?" Chessie said. "Yeah, we're here to see him."

"Okay, just follow me." Shelby said, she had a faint American accent, they followed her to a big room with two people in beds, one was Rodolphus and Bella guessed the other was 'Jeremiah'. Bellatrix's eyes went strait to the woman with vibrant orange hair, it didn't look real, she was wearing a white lab coat and a floral dress underneath. Bellatrix thought it was vulgar, but it didn't really matter what she wore. There were two other people in the room, another young girl, she looked about a year older than Chessie, Bella felt she recognised her, and a man with dark hair sitting by the window reading a muggle newspaper. "Meet my mother, Dr Julia Hoffman." Shelby said, putting her hand out to the orange haired lady.

The lady spun around, Bellatrix was startled that she facially looked quite similar to herself, but didn't think too much of it. "Bellatrix Lestange, nice to meet you." Bellatrix said. "And this is my daughter, Francesca."

"Nice to meet you both." Julia smiled, she had a much stronger accent than Shelby. "I assume your here to talk about your husband, but before I should probably introduce everyone, as even though my name is on the door I am not his main carer."

Bella looked around, there was another young girl that had walked in, Bella recognised her, it was Annabella from her class. "You've met my daughter, Shelby." Julia started, pointing at the girl who had led them in. "Then there's my husband Barnabas, who is sitting by the window, and my two granddaughters Phoebe and Annie. My grandson, Hunter, is out right now, but he'll be back any minute with coffee if you'd like some?"

"Well it's nice to meet you all, and thank you but I'm alright for coffee." Bella said. "But can we please discuss my husband?"

"Of course, that's why your here, after all." Julia said. "Follow me."

Chessie and Bellatrix sat down in her office, it was quite messy and there were books everywhere, it reflected her personality. "So, how is he doing?" Bella asked.

"He's doing fine, he should be able to go home in a week or so. His memory is properly coming back to him, and his delusions are starting to vanish." Julia said. "But how are you feeling about all this?"

"Are you trying to shrink me?" Bella asked.

"Not at all, I'm just curious. You must be curious about me, after all, it's human nature. I can tell by your face your asking yourself questions right now, and I will help to clear your mind by saying, yes, that is my real hair colour, and no, I am not going to tell you how old I am." Julia said. Bellatrix was amazed, how did this woman know what she was thinking? Of course, she must get the same questions a lot, but she hadn't used any magic, muggles really must be smarter than she thought.

"Your a muggle though...right..." Bellatrix said.

"I guess that depends how you see it." Julia said. "I was a muggle, but I was bitten by a vampire, so technically now I'm just immortal."

"If your a vampire, how do you have children?" Bellatrix asked. "I mean, if you don't mind me asking, of course."

"I don't mind at all, in fact, I get asked that all the time. To be completely honest, I have never discovered what exactly I am, as I do not possess any vampire qualities, but then I haven't aged from 32 in 34 years. I had my first children years and years ago, my dear Hunter and Erica, and I have Shelby as my youngest. Now I have six grandchildren and will probably live like this forever, and I believe that you daughter knows Annie."

"Yes, Annie's in most of my classes." Chessie said shyly.

"I'm a teacher at Hogwarts, so I think I know your family a bit too. Is Phoebe in third year, and Shelby in fifth?" Bella asked.

"Yes, they are. Or I think they are, my memory can be a bit off sometimes." Julia said. "You know, I was surprised when Shelby got a letter, to be honest I thought it was a joke, but here we are now I guess. And my other Grandson, Evan, he's hoping to get a letter himself this year, he's awfully excited."

"Your family is quite large. " Bellatrix observed.

"Not really, it's just we don't really die." Julia said. "If the timing was right, my family is smaller than yours. But I'm not getting into that now, and you never answered my question, how are you about all this?"

"Okay I guess, I just think that once he's all better we can resume our lives, but I'm not sure how it's going to work now that I'm a teacher." Bellatrix admitted.

"I guess that Nancy and Tay-Tate! Yes, I knew I could remember it...anyway, I guess Nancy and Tate could stay at home with your husband, and you could remain at school with Francesca. But what else is stressing you out?"

"This isn't a therapy session."

"Never said it was, I was just wondering if you'd had anything else stressing you out, if your not going to tell me I'm sure you'd like to tell Rodolphus." Julia said. "Francesca, would you like to go see Annie while me and your mother finish our conversation?"

Chessie nodded and left the room, leaving the spotlight on Bellatrix to speak. "There's some things going on at school with a student, nothing important."

"Now, if it wasn't important I wouldn't know anything about it." Julia said, she picked a sticky note of her desk. "Anastasia Ridgewater? It was a name that your daughter, Hermione, lovely girl by the way, said was stressing you and your other daughter out. Why?"

"I'm not supposed to say."

"Honey, I'm not gonna go round telling the whole world, but I understand." She said.

"Can I ask you question?" Bella asked.

"Go ahead."

"Do you know anything about...possession?"

"Far too much, but why?"

"Have you ever had to deal with it before?"

"Once, a very close person to me became possessed with an evil spirit, but again, why?" Julia asked.

"Because...I think you should meet Anastasia Ridgewater, she stays at Hogwarts."

Julia nodded and wrote something down. "I'll have to go to Hogwarts if I do see her. I'll give Phoebe a fright, if she sees me at school, that'll be fun."

Hey, if you haven't read my other story, Julia Hoffman, you probably don't who she is, but she's actually really cool, so if your interested in the family then go check out my other story.....(Shameless plug)