Chapter 27

A/N
I just wanted to start this chapter by saying thank you for the support! I've hit 500 reads and it's so amazing! I never expected that, so if your reading I just need to say I love you, and I'm glad you enjoy it!

Hermione didn't speak for a minute and just left her mouth open. Bellatrix laughed at first, hoping and praying that her daughter like the idea.
"Hermione?" She asked.

Hermione stared deep in her mothers eyes. "Are you sure...?" She asked awkwardly.

"Yes, I'm pregnant."

"Does anyone else know?"

"No, just you and me,"

Hermione just sat there and stared at her mother. Would Bellatrix really be willing to have another child just to connect with her? She hated to admit it, but this was probably the nicest this anyone had ever done for her. Unexpectedly, Hermione hugged her.

Bellatrix tried not to cry; her daughter was hugging her! She was finally learning to tolerate her! Bellatrix hugged her back and cried a little bit. This was everything she ever wanted. "Hermione, you may not believe it, but I love you so much," she whispered.

"I know you do," Hermione whispered back. "Maybe one day I will learn to love you back,"

Bellatrix backed out of the hug and stood up in shock. "You mean that...." She said, tears coming out of her eyes like waterfalls.

"Well, there are very few people who would have babies for someone they've only known for two weeks,"

"Four weeks,"

"Sorry?"

"I've known you for four weeks, two when you were born, and two now,"

Hermione rolled her eyes and laughed. Underneath all the death eater inside her there still was a kind person left. "Bellatrix, can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away,"

"Do you want a boy or a girl?"

She was silent for a moment. "Well, Rodulphus will want a son,"

"But what do YOU want?"

"Another little girl," Bellatrix admitted. "It's just, I'd love for you to have someone to rely on, like I have Cissy, I'm just worried that I can't be that person for you,"

"I'm sure you can," Hermione said. "If it's a girl, please don't call it one of your weird ancient names like 'Walburga' or 'Druella',"

"Hey!" Bellatrix joked. "Druella Black is your grandmother!"

"She's also one of the ugly step sisters in Cinderella,"

"Cinderella....I've never heard that before..."

"No," Hermione laughed. "You are not calling your daughter Cinderella, besides it could still be a boy,"

Both laughed for a while, they talked for an hour after that, and Narcissa looked through the door a couple of times. She was happy to see them finally getting along.

~*~

(A week before)

It had been a week since Hermione had gone missing. Harry was going to talk to Dumbledore about it, ever since Umbridge had gone Hermione had been even more stressed. Why? Harry wasn't going to let Hermione suffer in silence, she had gone missing after all!

Harry took Ron and went to Dumbledores office, he was going to get to the bottom of this.

"Professor? We wondered if you could tell us where Hermione is?"

"Agh. Yes." Was all Dumbledore said.

"Professor, we are just very worried about her, why would she leave school so suddenly?"

"She had some things to sort with her family, I'm sorry Harry but that is all I am permitted to tell you,"

Harry was quiet for a moment. What else could he say?

"But what if we spoke to her, could she tell us?" Ron added.

"I don't see why not. But her address had changed, so I suggest you take that into account,"

"Ok, we'll go and see her when school is finished. Where is she living?"

Dumbledore looked at Harry very seriously. "Harry, I'm sure you have many questions, but I can not answer them so save your breath. Malfoy Manor,"

Ron and Harry looked at each other, shocked. Malfoy Manor? What fresh hell was this?