Chapter 3

It was the next day. Bellatrix was lying on her bed, alone and for the first time in years, frightened. She had been in bed all day, pretending it was morning sickness but a death eater doesn't get confined to bed with a little sickness. The witch was depressed.

She sat up. She reached into a cabinet besides her bed, and pulled out a silver shining flask half full with whiskey. She hadn't used it in weeks. The witch pressed the cold metal cap against her lip and opened it with her teeth. She could smell the drink from a mile away. Her neck jerked back allowing the brown liquid the wash into her mouth, making her feel relaxed and calm. But before she could swallow she spat it onto the carpet before her.

"What have I done!" She cried, and put her hands over her mouth. Bellatrix knew nothing about pregnancy, she didn't know if that could kill a baby. She was scared. She walked out of the room immediately, her hands were shaking and her head hurt, but even so she apparated to her sisters manor.

"CISSY!" She screamed. "CISSY COME HERE," she repeated between sobs. The dark witch heard footsteps approach her and she collapsed in tears.

"Bella, whatever is a matter?" Narcissa asked with the natural calming tone in her voice. Narcissa hadn't ever seen her sister cry like this before, it was worse than at the dinner.

"I didn't mean to Cissy I swear it...." Bellatrix replied. "I didn't know what I was doing I just lost control,"

"Bella, what did you do?" Narcissa asked, wrapping her arm around her shoulder. Normally, Narcissa wouldn't dream of putting her hand on Bellatrix, but this situation was anything but normal. However, before Bellatrix could reply they both heard footsteps approach them.

"Narcissa, how many times do I have to say it, please stop making noise I am trying to work! I had it! First the house elves try and clean my room when I'm working and now....oh. Bellatrix. What a lovely suprise." Lucius said. The tone of his voice changing from anger to the normal sarcastic tone he used around Bellatrix.

"Nothing for you to worry about," Bellatrix replied, standing as she spoke. She stumbled but tried to pull it off.

"Now Bella, have we been drinking with a baby?" Lucius said, a smug grin spreading across his face, his cane held firmly between both hands.

"Don't patronise me you old twat." Bellatrix replied, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Bella!" Narcissa cried in shock.

"God Cissy, you've heard me call him a twat a thousand times and you only respond now? Am I going mad or are you?"

"BELLATRIX LESTRANGE YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW." Narcissa screamed. Bellatrix and Lucius opened their mouths wide in shock. Narcissa never shouted.
"WHY DO I SMELL WHISKEY ON YOUR BREATH!"

"And the sarky twat was right," Lucius grinned. He loved being right.

Bellatrix looked at Lucius, her eyes deadly. She was unstable after all.
"EXPELLIAMUS!" She yelled before Lucius could react. He glared at her.

"You think you can scare me Bella? I'm not in first year. Try harder." He smirked.

"You want me to try harder? Fine! CRUCIO!" The demonic witch cried before Narcissa pushed her to the ground.

"What are you doing!" Narcissa cried. "I have no choice."

"No choice for what, Cissy,"

"I should have done this the moment I found out you were pregnant," Narcissa stated before apparating away.

"Great." Lucius muttered. "Now I'm stuck here with you."

A/N

Thanks to those who are reading! I would love it if you could leave a comment or vote on the story! Thanks again! X