Chapter 12

"I thought it was weird," Bellatrix said. "It was bland and boring."

"Why do you think he gave it to you?" Her sister asked.

"I'm not sure, but since I haven't had one vision. I think that's why, that's what he was talking to me about before," Bellatrix replied.

"And you sure your not angry?" Narcissa questioned, not convinced considering her sisters reputation.

"How many times Cissy," She said. "I am not angry, just a little annoyed. But if you do something like that I will not hesitate to....." And then her face drained of colour.

"Bella?" Narcissa asked. "BELLA!" Narcissa shook her sisters shoulders, but Bellatrix made no sound. Her face looked as if it was screaming, but no sound was coming out. Panicking, Narcissa also started screaming, until Lucius sprinted into the room.

"Narcissa, what is the noise for?" He demanded.

"It's Bella," Narcissa sobbed. "I don't know what happened but she just... LOOK LUCIUS!"

Lucius stepped closer and pulled out his wand. "Aguamente," he muttered and cold water splashed the witches face.

Suddenly Bellatrix shot up and started coughing violently, and screamed.

"LUCIUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!" She yelled.

"I'll let Narcissa handle that," he said in his smooth voice, as he walked out of the room.

"Bella what happened?" Narcissa asked, her face riddled with worry.

"Nothing happened," Bellatrix replied, biting her lip. She rested both hands on her stomach, she was almost 6 months so it was a very obvious difference to before.

"Don't lie Bella." Narcissa said sternly. "I can always tell when your lying."

"Cordelia..." Bella whispered before breaking into tears.

Narcissa put her arm around her sister and whispered. "We'll find out who's doing this Bella. And this time I'll let you slit their throats."

"Oh, Cissy?" Bella asked, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Yes?"

"What's a dentist?"

A/N

I know this part was short, but I just want to get to the more exciting bits which come after the baby is born. I'm also thinking about a new fanfic about Julia Hoffman or Nellie Lovett (because why not) but I'm not sure yet, leave a comment!Hope you enjoyed!

Yay11123 xx