Chapter 36

First off I wanna say to go check out a new fanfic I'm writing called 'So Much Sorrow'. It's about American horror story, but if you haven't seen it I tried to explain everything you needed to know. I'll update the first proper part tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy it!💜💜

Up, across, down halfway, across. How many times had she done it now? 236. Up, across, down halfway, across. 237. The auror was on trial, Bellatrix was lifted of all charges, but she still blamed herself for Francesca's death. F. She couldn't stop writing that letter. It was almost as if she thought if she wrote it enough it would go away. But it didn't go away. It never would.It never did. That spell was meant for her. Bellatrix should have been dead, not anyone else. It wasn't fair. Of course Bellatrix didn't want to die, she had Hermione and the baby now, but why should she strip someone else, she could of had what Bellatrix has. She had never thought of death that was before, when she was younger she would kill without thinking, it was like just like a daily task back then.

"Bellatrix?" Hermione said, opening the door a crack.

Startled, she looked up. "Huh?"

"You okay?" Hermione said softly.

Bellatrix sighed."I don't know. I just want to do something big for her, I just can't think of anything,"

"I've had an idea," Hermione said. "If your having a girl.."

"Oh Hermione you really are the smartest!" Bellatrix said running up to her daughter and hugging her.

"Francesca Aurora Lestrange. I like it," Hermione smiled.

"Me too," Bellatrix said. "I love it,"

"Your baby bump is starting to show properly now," Hermione noticed.

"It's weird, it's so different from when I had you." Bellatrix said. "I was stuck in bed for ages and was showing at three months. Now I'm almost 5 and your only just starting to see."

"Well you know me now, I'm am extremely annoying," Hermione laughed.

"I would be lying if there weren't times I contemplated killing you," Bellatrix admitted.

"I was a baby!" Hermione said.

"No you weren't, you were a fetus, and I was 22. I didn't know what I was doing,"

"Well you didn't kill me, and now your a good person," Hermione said, smiling.

"Are you saying I wasn't a good person?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Your right," Bellatrix sighed. "I just wanted to be valued,"

"You mean the world to me!" Hermione said, giving her mother another hug.

"Hermione, I also need to apologise to you," Bellatrix said sadly.

"What did you do?" Hermione said, mocking a serious tone.

"I'm sorry for torturing your parents. The ones that really know you,"

"Well, that wasn't cool, but you know me just as well as they did now,"

"No I don't.."

"What's my patronus?"

"Otter..."

"What's my favourite colour?"

"Lilac but..."

"No buts!" Hermione said. "You wanted to be a good mother, and you are one, so accept and be happy."

"Fine." Bellatrix said. "But your helping me change nappies, I've never had a baby properly before,"

"Did you never change my nappies?" Hermione asked.

"No." Bellatrix said.

"Who did then?"

"Muffy did, my mother always taught me to leave the messy parts of having children to the elves,"

"Your not doing that this time, besides, you have me and Narcissa to help you," Hermione said.

"Narcissa? Change a nappy? Think again!" Bellatrix laughed.

Hermione frowned. "Didn't she do that stuff for Draco?"

"Well I only knew Draco three months before I went to Azkaban, but no, Dobby did that. Dobbys gone now though, Lucius said Harry Potter freed him," Bellatrix said.

"He did, in second year," Hermione agreed. "Is Muffy the only elf left?"

"No, there's Kreacher at grimmauld place.."

"Agh." Hermione said. "I've met him, he didn't really like me,"

"Well that's because he thought you were a mudblood.."

"Muggle-born."

"Excuse me?"

"I was muggle-born not a mudblood,"

"You were never a mud...Muggle-born, you've always been a pure blood, and anyway, there's also two other elves that cook at Malfoy manor called Fauna and Red,"

"Red? Why red?"

"Because his face turns red when he's stressed."

Hermione tried not to laugh. "You like house elves don't you?"

"Yeah, you have Cinderella, I have Muffy,"

"Cinderella is cuter, I win," Hermione said grinning.

"I also have a little baby Francesca, and unless your saying your rabbit is cuter than your sister, I win," Bellatrix said, looking very triumphant.

"I'll win next time.." Hermione said, giving Bellatrix a sarcastic menacing look.