Chapter 15

"One month."

"Yes, I know,"

"Can you believe it! One month. Dear Merlin."

"Yes, I know it's one month, I can barely walk, my feet have doubled in size and I need to pee every five seconds."

It was August. It was very hot, for British people, and having a pregnant Bellatrix Lestrange in your household proved to be quite stressful. But Narcissa had gotten over it. Narcissa had always wanted a baby, something sweet and cute to call her own, and now that was happening for Bellatrix. Obviously Bellatrix didn't see this in the same light as Narcissa, but deep down, Narcissa could see her getting excited about it.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Can I have a chocolate frog?" Bellatrix asked, her cravings had been rather odd.

Narcissa laughed. "We don't have any in the house, but I can get you one. Muffy!" She called.

The house elf apparated into the room. "Yes mistress Malfoy?"

Bellatrix took some money out her pocket. "Muffy, can you go out and buy 5 chocolate frogs?"

"Five!" Bellatrix laughed. "God Narcissa, I'm not that greedy!"

"Ok," Narcissa replied. "Muffy, make that 6,"

The elf apparated away, and Bellatrix looked at her sister. "Cissy, I'm not eating 6,"

"Bella, you would eat 39 if I gave them too you," Narcissa replied with a smile on her face. "You can have five, I'll have one,"

Muffy apparated back and placed the 6 purple boxes on the coffee table. "Enjoy, mistress Malfoy,"

Bellatrix grabbed the nearest box and ripped it open. She grabbed the frog before it could escape, and looked at the card. She stuck her tongue out at it and sighed.

"I got Dumbledore." She said, making her sister laugh.

"Maybe you'll get someone better next time,"

***** Meanwhile at 12 grimmauld place*****

"Lily, I've changed my mind, I'm not changing it back,"

"Dumbledore!" Lily cried. "Do you not think I would be an acceptable mother! What have I done to make you think of me like that!"

"You have done nothing, Lily. But I think that this child should be brought up somewhere were Mrs Lestrange will never be able to find her. I suggest we give her to a muggle couple."

"But Dumbledore....."

"Lily. That is my decision. I suggest you accept it."

"Fine." Lily muttered.

"Now, in order to give the baby a new home, we need to have it in our possession," Dumbledore stated.

"I'll do it." Sirius volunteered. "I've always liked to annoy her,"

"I think this is a bit more than annoying her!" Molly Weasley said, shock on her face. "Your stealing the woman's baby!"

"Oh shut up Molly." Peter Pettigrew said. "You've always been a killjoy."

A/N

I know this part is supper short but that's because I've started a new story! Please go check out Julia Hoffman, but if you haven't seen dark shadows then I suggest you watch it first. Next chapter we will finally get to meet Cordelia😏😂💚

Yay11123 :))