Chapter 51

"Mrs Lestrange, if you don't , mind me asking, where did you go yesterday after the lesson?" Teddy asked.

"Cheska sent you didn't she?"

"Yes."

"Teddy, just tell her that she needs to mind her own business." Bellatrix said with a sigh.

"She's really worried miss, is there anything I can tell her to calm her down?" Teddy asked kindly.

"Just tell her....tell her she has nothing to worry about." Bellatrix said nodding. "Now I need to go to hogsmede and get some...something, so I'll talk to you tomorrow in our next lesson."

~*~

After talking to Bellatrix, Teddy went back to the Hufflepuff common room to see Chessie as she had sent him. She really was desperate, she made it seem like she was just nosy, but Teddy knew that it was deeper than that.

"So she didn't say anything?" Francesca asked biting her lip.

"No, she just told you not to worry about it." Teddy said. "But she said she was going to go after we talked."

"Has she gone yet?" Francesca asked, standing up excitedly.

"I don't know. Why?" Teddy replied.

"If she won't tell me where she's going, we'll just have to follow her. Tell the others to meet us outside my mums room in five minutes." Francesca said, running to get into action. She was going to finally find out.

~*~

"I got your message, what's going on Chessie?" Finn asked.

"I can hear your mum in there, what are we doing?" Alex added.

"We are going to follow her, but first I wanna see what she's doing now, Alex follow me, we are going into her room." Francesca whispered with a grin.

"Are you sure?" Ana asked.

Francesca nodded and slowly opened the door, Bellatrix was in the bedroom of her quarters, and Alex lead them in leaning against the wall. Alex and Francesca peaked into the bedroom to see Bellatrix folding a tiny, slutty red dress, and putting in her tiny black bag that she kept in her bra.

"Oh my god! Does she wear that?" Alex whispered.

"No...I've never seen her wear that before, why would she have that on her?" Francesca whispered.

"Is she seeing a guy?" Alex asked.

"No..she swore she'd never love anyone again after my dad vanished." Francesca said. Bellatrix looked in the mirror and started walking out of the room. "Quick! Let's move!" Francesca said, before the pair ran out of the room and hid round the corner with the others.

Bellatrix came out after and then started walking out of the corridor. "Let's follow her!" Francesca said, and the group of six followed Bellatrix around the school, until they were off the grounds. Anastasia and Teddy were uncertain about leaving, as that was breaking like twenty school rules, but Alex had managed to convince them to live a little.

They hadn't been out of school this way before, it was surrounded by forest and they could hear animals in it. "Where the hell is she going?" Finn muttered under his breath.

Before they could follow her any further, Bellatrix apparated away.

"What the hell do we now?" Ana said, scowling.

"I don't know...I don't know." Francesca said, slumping onto the muddy ground. "We should just go back."

Tyler spoke for the first time that evening. "I know how to apparate. I read all about it. It didn't say this, but I noticed it leaves faint magical traces, so I think I could follow her, but I could only take three other people, I can't take any more yet." He said quietly.