Chapter 45

The pic is kind of how I imagine Anastasia, I'm still looking for a pic of How I imagined Francesca but I haven't found anything yet😕💜

It was the last day at Hogwarts, everyone was excited for Christmas. Francesca was excited to see Bellatrix and Hermione again, they had written a lot but it wasn't the same as seeing them in person. They were almost at platform nine and three quarters, and the group of six were sitting in a carriage together.

"Merry Christmas guys, I'm gonna miss you!" Anastasia said, hugging eveyone in turn except Finn.

"See you next year!" Teddy said, his fiving Francesca

"See you soon!" Francesca said laughing.

They all said their goodbyes, Alex, Teddy and Tyler went off to see their parents, and Francesca, Anastasia and Finn went to house elf, it was Muffy. "Muffy, would you mind taking us home?" Francesca asked politely.

"I'd love to, mistress Francesca," Muffy said putting her hand out.

"Muffy, for the billionth time, call me Chessie!" Francesca said with a smile, and Muffy apparated all three of them to their homes.

Francesca got to the manor, and was instantly greeted by Bellatrix. Bellatrix ran up to her, and hugged her so tightly Francesca thought she'd snap in half. "How was your first term? Did you have fun? Did you get more detentions than you told me about? What's Ana like? Is she sweet? What about that trouble maker...Alex? Was Finn being friendly? Do you feel like Hufflepuff is right for you?" Bellatrix asked, pestering a little.

"Can we sit down first?" Francesca laughed. "Is Hermione here?"

"Hermione's in the living room, now come on, I bought pumpkin pie!" Bellatrix said, going into the living room.

"Hermione!" Francesca cried, running up to her sister and hugging her tightly.

"Hello little Hufflepuff!" Hermione said, hugging her back. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too." Francesca said.

Hermione sat down. "So tell me about your new friend, Anastasia right?"

"Yeah, she's really funny and pretty and nice." Francesca said. "She says we're best friends."

"Any boys?" Hermione said laughing.

Francesca his her sister lightly on the arm and smiled. "I have friends, that are boys, but no boyfriends." She said smiling sarcastically.

"Sure...." Hermione laughed.

The rest of the night was just catching up, they got pizza and played with Francesca's rabbit. They went to bed late, and woke up early to meet Draco, Lucius and Narcissa at the Lestrange manor. Muffy had moved over, she and Francesca had become good friends. Before Narcissa arrived, Bellatrix woke Francesca up.

"Cheska, hey, good morning!" Bellatrix said, she was holding a copy of the daily prophet. "Can I ask you a question?"

"No, mum, it's like 10 in the morning." Francesca said, rubbing her eyes.

"Cheska, what's Ana's full name?"

"Anastasia..something...Ridgewater." Francesca said. "Why are you waking me up for this?"

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry!" Bellatrix said, pulling her in close. She handed Francesca the newpaper.

In big letters on the front page were like a jab in the heart.

RIDGEWATER FAMILY MASSACRE.

~*~

Last night at approximately 10pm a ex professor at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry broke into the Ridgewater home and killed the family, the deaths included, Sam Ridgewater, Jenny and Jonathan Ridgewater and Jonathans parents, Madeline and Robert.

There were two survivors, Anastasia Ridgewater, aged eleven, and her younger brother, Ryan, aged seven. Both are st. Mungos in critical condition, even though it appears no lasting damage will be affecting these children.

Atticus Hankin has been arrested for the murder, it is not definite, but he was spotted at the scene of the crime.

Francesca was lost for words. She knew that Professor Hankin hated Anastasia, but killing her family? Really? That didn't seem realistic.

She was glad Ana was okay, and at least she had Ryan, but losing the rest of her family would hit her hard.