Chapter 28

Someone knocked on the door, quite impatiently, Hermione wanted to ignore it but it was getting annoying. Hermione was sitting in her bedroom reading a book, she actually preferred her new bed to her old bed, like everything in the Malfoy household it was very luxurious. She heard the door open, and then she heard a scream. Hermione ran downstairs.

"Bellatrix, what is it?" Hermione asked, looking at her mother who had her finger firmly pointed at the person who had come to their door. Hermione walked to the door and also screamed.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" She asked, Bellatrix walked off and tried to pretend Harry Potter wasn't at her door.

"Hermione, you have some real explaining to do," Ron said firmly, standing in front Ginny who also appeared concerned.

Hermione sighed. "Fine, come with me," She said, and lead them to the enormous gardens where they could talk more privately.

They sat down by a marble fountain, it was silent for a minute.

"So what do you want to know?" Hermione said, pretending the situation was totally normal.

"To start, why are you living with Malfoy," Ginny said, grimacing at the thought.

"I don't have a choice, I legally live where my parents do, and my parents live here. He's not as bad if you get to know him," Hermione said honestly.

"Just please explain everything that happened to you from after you left school," Harry said, annoyed at her being so vague.

"Are you sure, you can't Unknow something," Hermione said, trying to dodge the question.

"Just spit it out Hermione," Ron said bluntly.

"Ok, but it's a long story....." Hermione said, still dodging the question.

"Just go Hermione," Ginny said, looking at her desperately.

"Ok, basically, it turns out my parents are the Lestranges and they got custody and now I live here because, well, they live here. I hated it at first, but they are actually really sweet,"

"SWEET!" Ron shouted. "YOU JUST DESCRIBED BELLATRIX LESTRANGE AS SWEET!"

Ron looked over at the house, he had clearly been extremely loud, so Bellatrix has heard him. She winked at him through the window, making Ron gasp. "Oh my god, Bellatrix Lestrange just winked at me...." He whispered.

"All I can say is, she had made a lot of personal sacrifices for me," Hemione said, not wanting to tell them about the baby.

"What, not torturing you is a personal sacrifice?" Ginny joked.

"Don't say that!" Hermione defended instantly, throwing Ginny off guard.

"Hermione, maybe if you actually told us what she did we would believe you," Harry said.

"She....I can't say," Hermione said guiltily.

"Hermione, we are not going to tell anyone unless it's life changing for you,"Ron assured.

"Well...It is life changing," Hermione whispered.

"She's hasn't hurt you has she?" Ginny asked worriedly, taking Hermione's hand.

"No she.....She's having a baby to make somethings we can both love," Hermione said; feeling both guilty and relieved to get it off her chest.

"Are you sure?" Ginny asked, not quite believing it.

"Yeah," Hermione said, realising how unbelievable her situation was. "My mother is Bellatrix Lestrange, and she's one of the nicest people I've ever met. Well, within reason,"

Hey, just want to so sorry that this update is late, but it's been Christmas and I've been busy! Hope you enjoyed!