Chapter 58

OMFG I HAVE 6K READS AHHH THIS CANNOT BE REALLLLLLL THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCHHHHHHH...Thank you guys so much! This is so surreal for me, like I remember when I had like 10 reads for so long.... Also, thank you so much to @thenextsupreme1 who have been reading my story since like day 1, and also have the coolest account name ever (ahs forever oml) and they have a great story called Bellatricked (again cool name) and all 6K reads should hop over to their story and give it a read. I'll shut up now. Thanks again!

"Okay everyone, today I have some exciting news." Bellatrix announced. It was first thing on a Monday, it was Chessie's first year class. "Professor McGonagall and I have decided that this class could benefit from some extra help, as sometimes I think things can get a little out of hand." She said, shooting a look at Connor. "So I would like to introduce my assistant, Mrs Lestrange." She added, pointing at the door. Hermione walked in wearing a black dress, it was surprisingly similar to some of the ones Bellatrix wore, but a little less slutty and a little more formal.

"Hermione?" Chessie said, in complete shock. Now her whole family was at school with her. Good lord.

"Yeah, you guys can call me Hermione not Mrs Lestrange, that makes me sound so old." Hermione laughed. "I'm staying with your class for a while, not just for DADA though, just like your class in general."

Obviously, Hermione wasn't there to teach, as much as she loved the idea of being a teacher. She had been asked by Bella and McGonagall to watch over Ana and Chessie, to make sure nothing got out of hand, and also partly because Bella was getting really tired of taking care of Nancy and Tate by herself, and needed some help. But mainly the Ana thing. A few moments after Hermione walked in, Connor's hand shot up.

"What is it, Connor?" Bellatrix smiled, knowing it was probably going to be an inappropriate comment.

"Hermione is your daughter, right?" He asked, Ivy nodding along like a puppy next to him.

"That is not an important point, Connor, so I'm not going to answer it." Bellatrix replied, looking at a book on her desk. "Now can everyone turn to pages 92-94? Please read the first parag-"

"Wait, so how many daughters do you have? Hermione, Chessie, the baby...and how do they all end up in your class?" Connor asked. "I mean, were are they coming from?"

"Connor, do you really want me to explain where my children come from?" Bellatrix asked. "Because I will go there."

Bellatrix could see Francesca cringing in the corner of her eye, she knew that her daughter hated it when she spoke about their relationship outside of school in the classroom, especially when Connor brought it up. It stressed her out, even though she tried to hide it, Francesca was flooded with anxiety about school, Alessandra, Connor, everything else in her life, but she tried to be happy.

~*~ End of day ~*~

"Hey Ana, are you going to bed?" Chessie asked. Anastasia had been going out of the Hufflepuff common room at weird times, Chessie didn't really want to ask, Ana had become a bit more closed off, less talkative, not the Ana she became friends with at the beginning of the year.

"Oh...I'm just going to the toilet..." Ana explained, walking out of the common room a little to quickly.

"You know there's a toilet in our dormitory, you know that right?" Chessie laughed, trying to lighten up the mood, but Ana had already gone.

Ana walked out of the school, and went into the dark forest, she was waiting for someone. It should have happened the week before, but some students on detention had interrupted her, she had wanted to kill them, but had been interrupted again by dementors that time, it had taken her deepest thoughts of her family to cast her patronus, everything in her. This time, she wasn't going to let herself be distracted so easily, this time, she was going to be smart.

"Miss Ridgewater?" A chilling voice said, causing the young girl to turn around slowly. "How nice to finally meet you."

"Cut the crap!" Ana screamed. "What's happening to me! What's going on?"

"It's called being chosen, you stupid girl, and snap out of it." The voice snapped. "And what is going on? Why are you letting that out of you anyway? You shouldn't let yourself slip back. Ypu need to stay focused, otherwise I could take away you power in a click of my fingers."

"You wouldn't do that." Ana grinned. "I'm your biggest project yet, you need me."

"I can easily move onto someone else and have you killed for your incompetence."

"Well fine." Ana said. "What do you want me to do anyways?"

"Well, killing Bellatrix Lestrange would be a great start." The voice spoke.

"I can't kill her!" Ana said. "Don't get me wrong, I hate that woman, and I actually want to kill her, but I think killing a Hogwarts professor would be pretty difficult. Plus, she's Chessie's mother, and I could never do that to her."

"Francesca Lestrange, your 'friend'." It acknowledged.

"Why do you say 'friend' like that, she's hardly a bad influence is she? She's my best friend, no matter how much power you give me." Ana defended.

"Yes, but clearly she doesn't like you that much. She's known Finn since she was three years old, so their best friends, her and Alex are getting closer by the minute and she's just growing apart from you. I'm not even going to start about Tyler and Teddy, but that girl is going to leave you behind. She's a Lestrange. It's what they do."

"That's not true." Ana shook her head. "I mean, Hermione isn't like that. And, in Bellatrix's defence, she never left Rodolphus behind after all the years, and that's bloody patient, I would have probably moved on to another guy like 6 months after."

"Whatever. But you'll have to kill her eventually."