Chapter 30

It was the 25th December, Christmas Day, and Hermione wasn't sure how the Malfoys and Lestranges celebrated Christmas. She woke up and walked downstairs, she saw a beautiful green tree with dozens of presents, all the wrapping was silver, green and black. Hermione turned to see Draco, also looking at the presents. The both smiled at each other.

Bellatrix walked down, she was wearing very, what Hermione would call, slutty clothes, but it was Bellatrix Lestrange, what did she expect? Bellatrix was followed by Narcissa, who was wearing a beautiful, and very expensive, silk robe. Bellatrix laughed.

"Hermione, Draco, Merry Christmas!" Narcissa said sweetly. "Rodulphus and Lucius are still asleep, as they will be till 12 o'clock, so I suggest you open a present or two!"

Draco ran to the tree and picked out a big box wrapped in green paper. It was very long, and relatively thin, and Draco ripped the paper of it. He then opened the box to reveal a firebolt, an amazing new broomstick.

"Thank you mother!" He said, before he went and hugged his mother who had moved to the black leather couch.

"No problem, my little angel," Narcissa said sweetly.

Bellatrix went up to the tree and picked out a tiny box with Hermione's name on it.
"Here Hermione, this is from Cissy," she smiled.

Hermione gently unwrapped the present, to reveal a beautiful pair of emerald green earrings. They looked ridiculously expensive, the most expensive gift Hermione had ever been given. She gasped.

"Narcissa....This is too much!" Hermione said, still shocked at the beauty of the earrings.

"No problem Hermione! Anything for my favourite niece," Narcissa laughed.

"Mother, she's your only niece!" Draco laughed.

Then an brown tawny owl flew into the room and dropped a package wrapped with brown paper and string in Narcissa's lap. A little confused, Narcissa unwrapped the gift and found a card addressed to Bellatrix.

"Bella, this is for you," Narcissa said, reading the card. "Wait, who's Francesca?"

Bellatrix gasped. "Give me that!" She said, using accio to get it. She then started crying; inside the package was a little black baby grow.

Hermione, knowing that the topic of Francesca was a sensitive one, decided to change the topic. She quickly ran to her bedroom and took the presents she got, they weren't wrapped with as fancy wrapping paper but it's the thought that counts.

"Bellatrix, this is for you," Hermione said sweetly.

"Thank you, honey," Bellatrix said, her face turning from sadness to happiness. She neatly unwrapped the present to reveal a photo frame with a picture of Bellatrix holding Hermione as a baby. Tears filled Bellatrix's eyes.

"Oh, I love you so much!" She said, pulling Hermione into a hug. "Now, take the present I got for you,"

She went to the tree and pulled out a present and a card. One of the presents had wholes cut out in the top, it was quite big and Hermione could have sworn she saw it move. Bellatrix gently placed it down and handed her the card. Hermione read it quickly, she was a very fast reader, and looked up at Bellatrix who had a hand on her stomach.

"You mean it?" Hermione said.

"Every word." Bellatrix said.

Hermione burst into tears and ran up to Bellatrix and hugged her. Hermione then went down to Bellatrix's stomach.

"What have you done to her?" Hermione said to the unborn baby, making her mother laugh. What had being pregnant done to the death eater? She had totally changed her life around.

"Why are you talking to Bella's stomach?" Draco laughed.

"Oh, Draco, Bellas having a baby!" Narcissa laughed.

"Ewwww, you've been busy," Draco said, fake gagging and going back up to his bedroom. Bellatrix started laughing again, and looked at Hermione.

"I meant every word of the card, but, honey, I have to wait until the baby is born," Bellatrix said.

"I understand," Hermione nodded. "It's a lot to take in though, Bellatrix Lestrange joins the order of the Phoenix?"

"WHAT THE HELL?" Narcissa said, choking on her own words.

Ignoring her sister, Bellatrix looked back at Hermione. "Now, go open your present, I really want to see your face!"

Hermione ripped off the paper to reveal a cardboard box with holes on the top. Hermione opened up the box, and a little brown bunny jumped into her arms, making Hermione giggle.

"I love it!" Hermione said, stroking her new best friend.

"She's a lady," Bellatrix whispered, to save Hermione the awkwardness of having to check.

"She's adorable," Narcissa said, smiling.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, not much happened, but I liked it😊💜
Name the bunny in the comments! I'll pick one and next chapter I'll use it!💜
Vote and comment!💜💜