Chapter 61

Bellatrix and Narcissa were playing in the nursery with Nancy. They were helping her spell words out, she most likely wasn't absorbing any of it, she wouldn't give up the 'e' block no matter how much they tried to bribe her. Narcissa missed having a baby to play with, she never really got to know 'Cordelia', she had Draco, but hadn't been able to play with a baby since Francesca was small. She had missed it; Narcissa was a very maternal person naturally. They heard someone knock on the door.

"Narcissa, are you in there?" The posh voice said, Bellatrix would have recognised it from a mile away, it was none other than Lucius Malfoy. Oh, how she had missed making fun of him.

"Yes honey." Narcissa said, prompting him to open the door to the three of them. His eyes just opened wider and he froze.

"Cissa, I don't mean to alarm you, but there is a Bellatrix and a baby in this room." He said. "Are you aware of this?"

Narcissa laughed. "Yes, I am aware of this."

"Did you miss me Lucie? Everyday I wasn't here, you must have been thinking, Oh, I miss Bellatrix so much, if only she was with me now!" She said, trying not to laugh. She stood up and put her arm around his shoulders. "Though seriously, how are you lucie lou?"

"My name is Lucius..." He snapped back, pushing her arms off his shoulders. "And I have not missed you in the slightest."

"Are you sure?" Bella replied.

"I have not missed you at all."

"Not even a tiny bit? Not even a little?"

"Not at all." Lucius said sternly. He was lying a little, he had missed the petty insults Bellatrix and himself had thrown back and forth, he lived for giving out insults, it's what he did best.

"Well I missed you." Bellatrix said standing tall. "Would you like to meet your other niece, this is little Nancy." she introduced.

"When did you pop this one out, I thought you'd lost Rodolphus, have we been sleeping around Bella?" Lucius smirked. "She does look like you though."

"I am not a whore, thank you very much." Bella said. "And it doesn't matter where I got her from, just that she's the most adorable little baby in the whole damn universe!" She said, picking up Nancy. "Nancy, say hello to uncle Lucius, honey."

"Lucie!" Nancy squealed, reaching out to Lucius. Lucius rolled his eyes and sighed. "I need to leave, Narcissa, have fun with...Nancia."

"Nancia? What the hell are you on about?" Bellatrix laughed. "Her name's Nancy, you stupid weasel, are you deaf?"

"You mean...Her name is just Nancy? It's not a nickname?" Lucius spluttered.

"Her name is Nancy Druella Lestrange, do you have an issue with that?" Bellatrix said. "Nancia just sounds dumb anyway. What kind of a name is Nancia?"

"I just thought it would be more civil, that's all." Lucius said, posture fabulous as usual. "I think that 'Nancy' is common, a mudblood name."

Bellatrix and Narcissa gasped in unison. "Did-Did you just say my daughter had a mudblood name?"

"Yes, Nancy is a muggle name. Disgusting." Lucius said, creasing his nose like he had just smelled something bad.

"To start, mudbloods are not that bad. Also, Nancy is a beautiful name, so you don't you dare insult my baby like that again." Bellatrix said calmly. Before Lucius could reply, they heard crying coming from the other room.

"Good heavens, what is that?" Lucius said, spinning around.

"I got it!" Someone else called from the other room. Francesca had gone to get food, and walked back up just in time to sort Tate out.

"Who on earth is that?" Lucius said. "Narcissa, how many people are in my house?"

"That's just Francesca getting Tate." Narcissa explained. "Your niece and nephew."

"This is getting very complicated, tell be Bella, how many children do you actually have?" He asked. "If there are still more, then I must ask you to calm down. Your turning into the Weasley's."

"Is this to complicated for your simple little mind?" Bellatrix said patronisingly as her other daughter walked in. "Ah, Cheska, say hello to uncle Lucius."

"Hello uncle Lucius." Chessie said shyly, still cradling Tate.

"Ah, Francesca, why do they shorten your name to Cheska, or even worse, Chessie? You shouldn't shorten your name, it's much prettier in it's entirety." Lucius replied.

"I prefer my name when it's shortened." She shrugged. "The 'Fran' bit makes me sound ancient."

Suddenly, and owl flew into the room, it was a tawny owl with black eyes, wasn't particularly out of the ordinary, so no one recognised it, but little did Chessie know that she'd seen it before. The letter was dropped in Bellatrix's hands, she opened it up and read it. It was the most horrifying letters she'd ever read in her life.

Dear Bellatrix Lestrange,

I am writing to you as my son has just turned twelve years old, so in order to be organised I have decided to find him a suitable bride for the future. I believe that your daughter, Francesca, would be perfect, as I believe they are already acquainted. I am assuming that you will approve of this, and Connor would be delighted to marry her when they turn eighteen.

Yours sincerely,

Legina Carrow.

Bellatrix burst out laughing on the spot, she handed the letter to Chessie who just gasped. "She can't be serious, right?" Chessie asked.

"I think she is." Bella smiled. "Don't worry, I won't make you marry Connor."

"Thank god! I thought I was going to have to marry that ass!" The girl laughed. "He's such a weirdo."

Little did they know, that Rodolphus Lestrange had a visit from Lagina Carrow a little earlier that day. He was confused, he was just coming off medication so wasn't quite sure of his surroundings. He made the mistake of making the unbreakable vow, a vow that Francesca would have to take with Connor. Why did Lagina do this? Because she was a petty old bat.

Lol people wanted Lucius back, so here you go! What do you think about Chessie being forced to marry Connor when she's eighteen, how will she react? *beef beef*