Chapter 17

Bellatrix sat by the cot, cooing at her daughter.

"Good morning baby," she whispered. "Did you sleep, at all?"
Cordelia had been screaming all night, but Bellatrix was just trying to soak up every moment she had with her baby.

Cordelia gurgled and waved her arms, wanting to be picked up.
"That's my little dark princess," Bellatrix laughed, now cradling her in her arms.

"Bella." She heard someone say behind her. She froze.

"My lord," she said.

"I wanted to be acquainted with your newborn daughter,"

"Of course my lord," Bellatrix said, turning around and showing him the baby. "I present Cordelia Narcissa Lestrange,"

"You have done well, Bella," Voldemort said. "She will be an impeccable servant, just like her mother."

"Thank you my lord," Bellatrix said, keeping the situation very formal.

"Bella, I must admit, recently I have realised how important you are. You are my most loyal, and it has been hard to function without you,"

Bellatrix smiled. Lucius would be so mad when she told him that.
"Is that all my lord?"

Voldemort shook his head, and took the baby. Bellatrix wasn't sure whether she should be ecstatic or horrified. Voldemort holding a baby? It was unheard of.

"My lord?" Bellatrix questioned.

"What, you think Cordelia will be afraid of her uncle Voldie?"

"Uncle Voldie...." Bellatrix said. What had happened to her lord?

"I see her doing great things Bella. She is strong,"

Bellatrix's mouth was wide open. She was extremely confused. The dark lord had let Cordelia see him as Uncle Voldie? What is going on.

A/N

Sorry this is a super short part, but I thought of this as just more funny. It will get a bit more serious from now on.💚💚