Heading to the Mall

Latisha: i got dressed in the outfit i looked in the mirror i took some pictures and posted them on Instagram and i got my iphone and my car keys and headed out the house locking my door as i heading to my car i see this sexy boy looking at me from across the street so i wave at him and he waves back and started walking in my direction i checked my hair and makeup and made sure i was looking amazing.

Chresanto: Hey my name is Chresanto August i am 16 years old but you can call me Roc what is your name beautiful cause i must say you is looking mad sexy today.

Latisha: My name is Latisha i am 16 years old i stay right here this is my beautiful white and blue house i am bout to head to the mall you wanna ride with me to the mall we can be friends and just hang out today cause i know your bored just sitting outside with nothing to do.

Chresanto: Sure umm let me run back in my house grab my house keys and my wallet and i will be back out just wait right here beautiful i will be right back.

Latisha: Omg he is so freaking gorgeous i would love to get to know him more i put on some lipgloss to make sure my lips was shining before he got in my car i double checked one more time just to make sure i was sexy my makeup check my hair on fleek check and my Lips check here he comes i started my car as he got in and i pulled out of my drive way and headed to the mall with my new friend.

Chresanto: I Looked at Latisha a couple of times and she was looking mad sexy with that outfit on i couldn't help but to stare at her god she is so beautiful like and angel from heaven her curves are amazing god blessed her very well and that booty lawd just looking at how it bounced while she walked good god i just wanna touch it so badly.

Latisha: i see how he was staring at me so i decided to tease him by walking all sexy with him took his hand and put it around my waist and i blushed a little and we started walking into the mall and we went to footlocker first and i seen these cute pair of Blue and Pink J's and i wanted them.

Chresanto: Latisha if you want these J's i will buy them for you just get them and i will pay for them imma treat you today since you brought me to the mall with you and then i spot Kay Jewelers and i go in there and i spot this beautiful 15 carat Blue and white Diamond Necklace and i wanted to buy it for Latisha so i bought the Necklace for her i hope she loves it imma surprise her when she takes me back to her house.

Latisha: Me and Chresanto left the mall and headed back to my house i asked him did he wanna come in my house he said yeah so i grabbed my shopping bags and Roc grabbed the rest of them and we headed inside my house and i went to the kitchen to cook me and him something to eat and he came into my kitchen with a necklace box and he said it was for me and so i opened it and i saw the most beautiful necklace ever.