Alexandra (19)

Alexandra: Wassup my name is Alexandra i am 19 years old i am Jasmine's Fiend i was just pulling up at my house when i seen a car in my drive way i got out my car and seen that it was my bae Tay-K and i asked him when did you get here he said my plane landed before you and i went ahead and came to your house to wait on you i told him let me unlock my door and you can bring the bags in the house so i unlock my house door and i went back to my car and got my bags out my trunk and i locked my car back up and i told my bae to come on in the house cause i am tire and sleepy.

Tay-K: I took my bags in the house upstairs to the guest room in her house cause that's where i sleep even tho she is my bae i always sleep in the guest room i was unpacking my clothes after i was finished i went to check on my bae she was changing clothes i was just looking until she saw me i asked her what she gonna cook for dinner she said she is not gonna tell me until she start  cooking while i am in the shower.

Alexandra: I went downstairs to cook dinner while he is in the shower i took out some Meatballs and put them in my crock pot to cook while i put the Spaghetti in hot water i was cooking the food i heard him coming out the shower i was about finish with the food the spaghetti and meatballs was through i taking the garlic bread out the oven we sat down at the table to eat i poured me some Red Wine and i poured him some we sat down and started eating.