Dyneshia House Party

Dyneshia: Well tonight is my house party with my friends i still gotta go buy some food for the party so i called Krystiyanna and Sabrina to go to the stores and go pick up some food for the party i texted them both a list of food to get so they texted me back and said alright so i was getting everything ready and then i heard a knock on my door and i open it to see who it was it was my Husband Baekhyun he just got back home from his business trip i told him to we gotta get ready for our house party we was upstairs getting dressed while downstairs Krystiyanna and Sabrina was getting the table set and ready for the party everybody was starting to arrive we was done getting ready and we made our way downstairs where everybody was waiting for us we greeted everybody i looked to my left and i seen somebody i didn't wanna see here i seen Taeyang and Trisha by the way she used to be my friend but now i want her and Taeyang to leave my party yes i understand she is pregnant with my ex-boyfriend's baby but they need to leave now so i told Tameshia and Diamond to get Taeyang and Trisha out my house so they went over there and i watched as Trisha and Taeyang left my party and i didn't care if they was upset but then i seen him come back in the party and Taeyang came over there where i was standing with my husband he said we need to talk i told my husband i will be right back i took him upstairs to my room and told him to start talking he was like why did you make us leave i told him plain and simple i said i didn't want you and Trisha at my party and now you may leave bye bye. He looked at me and said imma get you just watch your back but he looked down at my flat stomach and said you will have my kids to see you later and then he left. I was scared that whole night.