Alexandra House

Alexandra: I am at home on my couch watching a lifetime movie and i hear my boyfriend Tay-K Come down stairs and he sit on the couch and watch tv with me we cuddle up and watch tv together until i fall asleep and my boyfriend picked me up and turned the tv off and carried me to bed i went to sleep and then my iphone was ringing i looked at the name it was Sasha i asked her what you want and she said can you please help me i need to help me plan Ray Ray and Samantha wedding i told her okay and goodnight and i hung up i turned over in my bed and went to sleep goodnight Baby and he said goodnight.

Alexandra: So i wake up the next day i am down stairs cooking breakfast for me and my Boyfriend i hear the shower so i guess he is in the shower i was finish cooking and now i fixed our plates poured us some orange juice i sat down at table and i see my baby come down stairs dressed up and we ate our breakfast i washed the plates out and i went upstairs to get dressed i came back downstairs and i saw my baby ready to go i grab my purse my keys and my phone and we left the house we pulled up at Ray Ray and Samantha's House cause we wanted to go out to eat so we blow the horn for them to come out the house and when they came out they looked amazing.